Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

has finishline cancelled multiple orders?

The cart won't check out if you add multiple pairs and will kick you back. Read the fine print before you add multiple pairs to your cart.

Stay the course. One tab for mobile site, other tab for regular site. 
I think they both share the same response rate, so i f u have 2 open they each go at 1/2 speed. BUT the mobile site might not be crashing and the reg site might be.

I actually didn't use chrome because it eats up memory slowing down my ****! I used Safari let the damn page load on it's own and I ended up copping 2 pairs a 13 and 14. Separate transactions on the same card. Just let it ride without reloading I was shocked that I had it go through twice without a SPA going thru the middle of the transaction! Good luck bros!

FNL came through. NDC was stingy with the pairs as usual......sold out in 13 minutes since that's when they tweeted up. For those still trying to cop, don't give up. May be 40 minutes after the drop but finishline is starting to come through!

Already have my 2 pair since the last restock glad to see people getting there's! DONT USE NIKE.COM

got thru on fnl, but the payment wont go thru. anyone know how i can get done? IM using google chrome
your card is probably flagged for potential fraud. Either use paypal, another card, or buy a gift card.You can keep trying, but be warned that finishline might put a hold on your card for a while.

Ndc link was not working for me until like the 5th click, by the time I got to the page they were gone. Was able to get a pair from finishline though, congrats to all that got them.

Back
Top Bottom