Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

HOLY CRAP!!! FNL actually just worked for me! I left one SPA page open on chrome for about 10 minutes and checked out as a guest had to input all of my info but it still worked! This is the very first time I actually got thru on any website for any release day shoe. Have patience fam and dont refresh the page.

Immediate Order Confirmation 
happy.gif

Patience is a virtue guys....feels good man!

Don't give up!

got through and rec'd order confirmation from eastbay  had 3 different computers up and kept hitting add to cart, finally got a message "only one per customer" which i was in shock because the shoes did not yet appear in my cart, about a minute later there they were....a good day.

any way to get your credit cards un-blacklisted from FNL?  i've never tried multiple orders, i'm thinking it's from when the checkout wasn't working and submitted over and over again until it worked so on their end it might have looked like multiple attempts to order who knows

wow. finishline charges me twice to paypal, doesnt confirm anything, then when i try to go pay with a card, the shoes are gone. FNL is literally the worst place to buy anything

Seems like FNL holds the SPA page up until all other sites are sold out so they can earn browny points. Havent seen it run so smooth with almost a fsr at that

Does "Only one per customer" mean you can only buy one pair with every credit card

Or that once you purchase your first pair you are able to go back for seconds and add another?

Finally got my first cop online. Ever since Concords to Royals, could never cop online. This is a good day in SoCal. Night y'all! Appreciate the help NT fam!!

Back
Top Bottom