Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Still sizes left on FNL. Could've gotten #3 but I already got 2 pairs from RD and only wore them one time... Be patient folks and keep trying. Soon enough everyone will have these!

On a Nike conference call this week, Nike execs said, "As demand grows, they will continue to produce more, to meet the demand." They added that they would still obviously have limited releases, which they will only produce in low numbers. Basically they are saying that their GRs will flood, and this constant restock game is something to get used to.
That's good and bad. Good that we an all get the kicks we want if we have the $. Bad that wannabes will have the same shoes. "Yo I got da new black and red Concords son!"

I wasn't even serious about copping this since I just copped the Barkley's.  I was on Finish Line's SPA page for about 2 hours.  I finally got in and was able to check out a size with ease and decided to just use my $20 WC rewards card.  I now have 3 pairs of Bred 11's.  #SneakerHeadProblems.

Last edited:
Finishline and this music while you hold is too much for 7am 
lol I hung up after 20 mins...

....with their "Call me, maybe" instrumental 
mean.gif

the irony 
tired.gif

That's good and bad. Good that we an all get the kicks we want if we have the $. Bad that wannabes will have the same shoes. "Yo I got da new black and red Concords son!"

Too bad for reselling if this is true people will wait on the restock before going to them and the prices will start to drop with more pairs out there for retail.

After an hour and a half finally got through on FNL. First pair and I'm too excited 

Congrats on your first pair. This was an easy pass for me. I've had every pair of the BRED 11 released starting back from the 90s. One of the best Jordans IMO. I still have 2 pair that I need to UNDS.

Couldn't Check out on finishline BUT
i got 2 pairs of Bred 11's and the KD V's from Eastbay, two for me, two for a friend
Also got an extra two Bred 11's from FTL not really sure what I'm going to do with these yet but you can't have too many Bred 11's so you know.

My best advice, if your CC and Paypal don't go through on finishline (like mine, i literaly tried everything i had)
start adding to cart on eastbay, champs, FTL, etc.

Just kept clicking away on eastbay footlocker and champsports. Been doing it since 545am. Finally decided to keep clicking on one and gots me some retro 11s. Had to wait 9 minutes for the checkout but now it's done. 1 hour online clicking is easy better than overnight lining up

Last edited:
Anyone else try just for fun? It's like a game. Fortunately I did want the shoes but I could see how this could be addicting

On a Nike conference call this week, Nike execs said, "As demand grows, they will continue to produce more, to meet the demand." They added that they would still obviously have limited releases, which they will only produce in low numbers. Basically they are saying that their GRs will flood, and this constant restock game is something to get used to.

Too bad for reselling if this is true people will wait on the restock before going to them and the prices will start to drop with more pairs out there for retail.

Back
Top Bottom