Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Nike/JB is one of a hand full of companies that can make a product that continuously has people saying, "Well, i don't really need another one of these considering I still have 2 in storage, but I love it so much that i might as well buy it again..."
They are finally understanding that certain releases can restock every 2 months and HIT every time :nerd:

Too bad for reselling if this is true people will wait on the restock before going to them and the prices will start to drop with more pairs out there for retail.
Yea that's a good thing IMO. Too many people with bots just copping to resell and make a few bucks. With this restock, the resale value of these will probably plummet

On a Nike conference call this week, Nike execs said, "As demand grows, they will continue to produce more, to meet the demand." They added that they would still obviously have limited releases, which they will only produce in low numbers. Basically they are saying that their GRs will flood, and this constant restock game is something to get used to.

Too bad for reselling if this is true people will wait on the restock before going to them and the prices will start to drop with more pairs out there for retail.

It's true, I can give you the transcript if you wish...

I just woke up went to FNL, waited for 15 and viola i went straight to 11s, but i didnt want them so i just left the site. I might the only person who really doesnt care for 11s... Def not going to buy just resell for pennies

Checkout time on Eastbay is 46 mins Just jumped to 32...Just OD'd on the add to cart button

Last edited:
love how FNL suggest we check with our "financial institutions" to see we have the necessary funds to cop.

Cause we don't know if we broke or not

"thank you for choosing wells fargo how may i assist you"

ummmm, yea.....do i got money?
Lol

Ah, no size 9's available. FNL screwed me over and Eastbay although 'claiming' to have it for the longest time didn't come through either. Oh well. Back to sleep - why I don't care as much about shoes anymore. Think I'll stick to the Kobe game from now on.

Anyone else try just for fun? It's like a game. Fortunately I did want the shoes but I could see how this could be addicting
I choose not to even try if i'm not going for them..  cause that's a pair you're tying up that somebody else might want

had to edit i'm tired i don't even know what i'm saying

Last edited:
love how FNL suggest we check with our "financial institutions" to see we have the necessary funds to cop.

Cause we don't know if we broke or not

"thank you for choosing wells fargo how may i assist you"

ummmm, yea.....do i got money?

lol im sure youd be surprised

some people don't have their priorities in order :smh:

been trying so hard all morning got through finishline but hit the spa screen on checkout,  im praying for a 9.5
mean.gif

Just got some 9.5 on Footaction

I also finally got mine...had to go my true size 8.5..and heard these are a tight fit..dammit oh well they where sold out on 9 though...

Very happy.

yeah man...crazy huh i take wifey and the lil kiddo a couple times a month since we pass holders you'd think you was at a shoe convention. cats be out tryna stunt
Same at six flags. I'm not trying to impress nobody on the roller coaster but they have something else in mind apparently

Back
Top Bottom