Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Im personally thinking this is the last of the Breds we will be seeing. The hypebeasts are def to blame for this ridiculousness but on the other hand the XI is one of the most popular J's no matter the colorway, so these are def gonna sell out with the quickness even if you take the hypebeasts out the equation. 

Tip for those who can't checkout on FNL: call their customer service to complain, even though they have the "no phone order" policy if you explain to them what happened they usually will do a phone order for you. 

I ordered 3 pairs from finish line using the same email address. one with my gf's card and address and the other 2 pairs with 2 different cards but same address? u think my orders will get canceled? I got confirmation emails from FNL for all 3

SOLD OUT GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
mad.gif

same, better check ur bank cuz i got charged even finishline website rejected me
You didn't get charged, the way FNL's system works is that your card is officially charged once the shoes ship. What they do is place a hold authorization on your account when you click order, basically to make sure you actually have the money in your account and it holds it so they can pull it when your shoes ship. Pressing order automatically puts a hold authorization on your card, but because the order didn't actually go through it was cancelled right away.

I ordered 3 pairs from finish line using the same email address. one with my gf's card and address and the other 2 pairs with 2 different cards but same address? u think my orders will get canceled? I got confirmation emails from FNL for all 3
You might get lucky and the orders might slip through. Conf emails don't mean anything, only tracking numbers. FNL tells you that themselves.

So I tried FNL because I wear a size 14, there kept saying its a problem processing even though paypal said it went through. I take it I failed.

No way....tryin to get first pair and FNL declines card, then eastbay sells out while they are in my cart. Time to go sleep it off

Wow this was an easy cop, got up set my phone to the FNL website got dressed for work, got me a bowl of Captain Crunch and when I got back it was on the Site and I was able to go in and get one for me and my girl. Got my confirmation from FNL 5 min later, very easy for once.... Congrats to those who were able to cop and good luck to those who are still searching

Back
Top Bottom