Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

got my 2 nd pair yesterday happy to see these again but whats the point of buying 4 to 5 pairs of the same shoe  kids!!!! in line buying 5 pairs of shoes eats me alive og heads was out there to but i seen more kids teens and under 25 i started to say what you know about this shoe it hurts me to buy my own kids shoes they know nothing about my 20 year old dont my 17 year old dont so i want buy em they got jobs they can buy em they got tons of air jordans they look good on my girls but then again it makes my skin crawl og vet

got my 2 nd pair yesterday happy to see these again but whats the point of buying 4 to 5 pairs of the same shoe  kids!!!! in line buying 5 pairs of shoes eats me alive og heads was out there to but i seen more kids teens and under 25 i started to say what you know about this shoe it hurts me to buy my own kids shoes they know nothing about my 20 year old dont my 17 year old dont so i want buy em they got jobs they can buy em they got tons of air jordans they look good on my girls but then again it makes my skin crawl og vet

this was nearly impossible to read,
the power of a coma brother it works.

Finishline shipping x 2 :smile:
^^
Congrats bro!
Scored a pair off if local FTL raffle so I'm good w all pairs secured fr Dec/prev restock

Still waiting on shipping confirmation from FNL. Got the order number and all but no go on the ups reference look up. I did choose regular shipping so we will see.......................

Whats that trick to see if finish line is shipping your order ? U put the order number in USPS tracking number right? Any help is appreciated

Whats that trick to see if finish line is shipping your order ? U put the order number in USPS tracking number right? Any help is appreciated

go to the ups full site and find track by reference...i believe u just need ur email and thr fnl order number

For those who placed your orders thru Eastbay you may want to give them a call if  your order status is currently waiting approval.  Orders could be delayed for days if the payment verification team is unable to confirm order info.

FNL shipping confirmation received. FNL has come through for me three times on the breds( February men's and GS restocks, as well as yesterday). I know that a lot of members have their "spot of choice", but FNL is my go to spot for online and in-store releases. It's not always easy, but if you you put up a good fight, you have a 90% chance of success.

For those that hate the splash page, it actually helps me out a lot. :smokin If you are an IT professional, or just really tech savvy, this makes you happy as well. No bots involved either... NO LIE.

Do you guys just open a bunch of tabs for finish line? I've only gotten past the refresh timer once and after I clicked the checkout button the timer started again so I just stopped using it.

I've been 3 for 3 on eastbay so far but I'm thinking about trying finish line too next time. I had to click the add to cart button for about 2 hours before it actually worked on eastbay for this release.
How it always works for me is I wait on the countdown for it click to add to cart then open another tab while thats loading up and usually the second tab has it in the cart while the first tab is still loading. For this release though it happened a little weird for me it just crashed and then reloaded itself with it in my cart. Like you I have  done great on eastbay but finishline is wayyy faster. I already got confirmation and  tracking number for my pair but for the pair i got on eastbay for my brother nada just confirmation. Finishline is def faster! 

So I didn't win the raffle............................

:frown:

But luckily my friend won a pair and didn't really want them, so gave them to me for retail!!

:wink: :D

Now here's the gallery of pics featuring ON FEET & Comparison (YouTube link to be posted later today).

Enjoy!

===========================================================================================================

Solo shots.

2zsma2h.png

2s8n5zs.png

w0ndit.png

14xv1c.png

The ON FEET SHOT.

15drm36.png

Comparison shots w/ the Concords

1174doh.png

21ee2zc.png

2jds28z.png

===========================================================================================================

This is my first time owning this color way and I couldn't be more excited!

Shout out to James Y. for talking me into getting these; couldn't be more happier!

:smokin

Remember that even though you have a tracking number it doesn't mean it has shipped out only that a label has been made. UPS only does business days so it shouldnt leave the location til monday and thats when you will start seeing some tracking info on it.

So I didn't win the raffle............................

:frown:

But luckily my friend won a pair and didn't really want them, so gave them to me for retail!!

:wink: :D

This is my first time owning this color way and I couldn't be more excited!

Shout out to James Y. for talking me into getting these; couldn't be more happier!

:smokin

Dope. NO LIE.

Now here's the gallery of pics featuring ON FEET & Comparison (YouTube link to be posted later today).

Enjoy!

Solo shots.

they look so clean right there :smokin

Originally Posted by sneakerjunkie

this was nearly impossible to read,
the power of a coma brother it works.
THOUGHT I WAS TRIPPIN........Had to fire my doobie up after reading that!!! My man said ALOT but NOTHING at the same damn time......

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom