Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

To start a new topic while everyone's waiting for their shipments... Where is your shipment coming from? Just trying to figure out how many warehouses they ship from. Mine are coming from Indianapolis IN.

Order confirmation from Nike said they would be here Thursday.. just saw that now they will be delivered Wednesday :pimp:

not like i will be wearing them any time soon tho..still snow on the ground here in MKE :smh:

To start a new topic while everyone's waiting for their shipments... Where is your shipment coming from? Just trying to figure out how many warehouses they ship from. Mine are coming from Indianapolis IN.

Mines is also coming from Indianapolis and will be here on Wed. I believe FNL warehouses only ship from Indianapolis.

mean.gif

Got from Footlocker on release day.

Took out box today and saw one shoe is 11.5 and other is 10.5

mean.gif

Wonder
Damn did you take them back I know you will probably not be able to get another pair but maybe they have the contact number of the people that got them and can call and see if anyone else got theres mixed up

Brahs, if anyone here knows an eBay seller who's selling them for $250-260 HMU.

How much do 5.5Ys go for now?

I have a mismated pair also. Let me know which shoe is which maybe we can switch.
I heard about this happening a couple years back and now I check first thing before I even take my wallet out at the counter. It's also one of the reasons I don't buy online. I imagine it being a huge hassle to get it fixed. Especially having ordered off line.

Last edited:
Anyone get their true size and instead wish they went half size up?

These are snug!

ohwell.gif

But I'll have to make 'em work!
Yup. i picked up a few pairs back in December and they all fit pretty snug.. i mean they fit but a little wiggle room wouldn't hurt

Last edited:
I had a pair of 10.5's from the December release up on CL for 260, up until the 15th of this month. Ended up hooking up a friend for 2bills. Noone wants these in LA lol

That's weird must be a size thing. In Feb I put a size 12 for $300 and was getting offered $280 all day everyday. I ended up putting them on an eBay auction and they went for $340 on bids.

Damn did you take them back I know you will probably not be able to get another pair but maybe they have the contact number of the people that got them and can call and see if anyone else got theres mixed up

Yea I called up, said no one called about it. Hell, I doubt the average person, newbie even checks the sizes

Dude was like man, I don't know how... we don't even open the boxes!

But said he bought a 11.5 too.. so he will check when he got off work.

I'll call tomorrow and see.

Thing is they actually look good, nice patent leather cut, nice round shape around the toe, not that slant/cut off look.

Especially compared to my x-mas pair that had glue globs and a big scratch on my patent leather I got from overseas site. I sold those asap

My 1
Yup. i picked up a few pairs back in December and they all fit pretty snug.. i mean they fit but a little wiggle room wouldn't hurt
[/quote

I think it depends in your feet. I usually wear an 11.5 or 12 in everything. My 11.5 Bred's feel loose even with elite socks. I got a pair of sz. 11's this weekend but I haven't tried them on yet. I have narrow feet though so that might make a difference.

Back
Top Bottom