Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

Jj cs emailed me that my order is in warehouse waiting to ship out and at that point to check fedex and usps. hmmm so fedex hands off to usps. oh well fedex is speedy.

gotcha... i think i saw him saw he just said forget it and sold to someone for $200.
I sold mine for 200 to a friend. Didnt care to make a $ on these.

He said he got offered 280 from a bunch of people. But still sold them on Ebay for the Same price. Not to mention it takes longer to get your money, but to each is own, some people don't feel safe meeting up, but if that was the case why post on CL in the first place lol.

Man, The way things are going I'm really, really thinking of just reselling and being the bad guy. That's just what these shoes are coming to. I have a pair that I want to trade or hook somebody up but then they'll probably just bust somebody else's head with a crazy price, LOL.
Resellers aren't "bad guys." If you're willing to pay over retail for a pair of sneaks you really want (and every sneaker enthusiast will do this at some point) then you shouldn't feel bad for charging over retail for sneaks somebody else really wants. Just don't be a **** coming on here and talking about your big come up...

Code:
Damn bro bro u traded foams for these **** I can't find one pewters for less then 350 anywhere.

Then you're not looking in the right spots....If you go on ebay and check the sold listings for a DS pair of size 9 pewters theyre between $200-220 on average. If you compare that to the price paid for DS Black and Red Jordan XI's which are about $280-300+ then you might understand why I made that trade.

Plus, how often are you gonna wear some shiny metallic silver shoes, where as the original bulls colorway jordan XI's are timeless.
ess.

Code:
Damn bro bro u traded foams for these **** I can't find one pewters for less then 350 anywhere.

Then you're not looking in the right spots....If you go on ebay and check the sold listings for a DS pair of size 9 pewters theyre between $200-220 on average. If you compare that to the price paid for DS Black and Red Jordan XI's which are about $280-300+ then you might understand why I made that trade.

Plus, how often are you gonna wear some shiny metallic silver shoes, where as the original bulls colorway jordan XI's are timeless.
ess.

at the end of the day, its what makes you happy.

you guys can go back and forward about prices since they tend to vary depending on the size and it wouldnt make an inkling of a difference.

its always a win when you get what you want.

stop posting this over and over. the shoes have obviously sold out.
My apologies...

no worries.

the size you are looking for is probably most available on eBay unfortunately. its a size that the "real" resellers devour because its overlaps mens sizes (Nike tends to produce a size 7 in mens and boys as you know), its cheaper then mens sizes so there is less money to front, and it generally sells cheaper than a mens 7 therefore there is a better resell market on it.

no worries.

the size you are looking for is probably most available on eBay unfortunately. its a size that the "real" resellers devour because its overlaps mens sizes (Nike tends to produce a size 7 in mens and boys as you know), its cheaper then mens sizes so there is less money to front, and it generally sells cheaper than a mens 7 therefore there is a better resell market on it.
Yeah..  I've noticed..  I'm also in the DMV and prior to the release I couldn't get any concrete information on what stores would be stocking the 7...  Most stores only received Men's sizes 8 and up..  Hence my frustration..

Last edited:
No you guys are right, although it wasn't much effort, I could have just taken the $280 from the jump. All I basically did was fund eBay. I learned my lesson from that one.

My buddy missed out on Saturday. He was bummed (his first pair). Met a dude on CL and he sold them to me for $270 and met me halfway.

Found out he was on NT. Def appreciated it. Thanks NT fam, a lot of really good people on here!!

As far as resellers. I understand who you are and what u do. At the end of the day, I understand at times I have to pay more. Either I didn't / couldn't do the necessary work or just missed out. This is gonna sound funny, but I'm thankful for them, cuz they are always there and always have what I'm looking for. I have to pay that premium to get it, but that's my choice

S
Resellers aren't "bad guys." If you're willing to pay over retail for a pair of sneaks you really want (and every sneaker enthusiast will do this at some point) then you shouldn't feel bad for charging over retail for sneaks somebody else really wants. Just don't be a **** coming on here and talking about your big come up...
I would beg to differ, I saw this same thing happen in gamedogs! People with know real ties to a product, diminish the aura, make a little money, then move on. Plus if there's no shame in an action, there should be no problem with bragging, about said exploits.

can anybody tell me the what production dates are common for these ? and would the procution dates be the same for the december release ?Thank you

Last edited:
Got my shipping confirmation from NDC last night. Will be here tomorrow (2 day shipping). You guys think someone will trade their kobe8 xmas for breds?

My  first pair just arrived and I got them through FNL...I went tts and the toe box is a little snug but I know if I wouldve gone a .5 size up they would have been too big..these are 
smokin.gif

I got an extra pair of bred 11 that I wanna trade off to a friend of mine to get a shoe I don't have yet. I kind of feel like the trade isn't in my favor but so far the offer is:

Bred 11 for his He got Game 13 with light cash on top (i'll say 40-50) OR  Bred 11 for his Kobe 8 Xmas.  Everything is DS . 

What ya'll think? Not worth it? Both HGG and Xmas Kobes are both shoes I do want and don't have yet. But I feel I can get more out of my breds. 

Last edited:
I got an extra pair of bred 11 that I wanna trade off to a friend of mine to get a shoe I don't have yet. I kind of feel like the trade isn't in my favor but so far the offer is:

Bred 11 for his He got Game 13 with light cash on top (i'll say 40-50) OR  Bred 11 for his Kobe 8 Xmas.  Everything is DS . 

What ya'll think? Not worth it? Both HGG and Xmas Kobes are both shoes I do want and don't have yet. But I feel I can get more out of my breds. 

It's personal preference. If you want them, get them. All three shoes pretty much cost the same retail wise, so it's not like you are out of pocket. If its a friend he shouldn't have to add cash. If its an acquaintance then I can see going resell value vs resell value.

11 to 13 is preety much a straight up trade so i think that b good

I'd take that trade for the Kobe 8 Xmas with the quickness.

My  first pair just arrived and I got them through FNL...I went tts and the toe box is a little snug but I know if I wouldve gone a .5 size up they would have been too big..these are 
smokin.gif
yea the toe box is a bit more snug on these 

Back
Top Bottom