Official Air Jordan 11 Retro "Bred" - The aftermath.... No Buying/Selling/Trading

They were proven false on the grape 5 thread....selling those taobao joints as real.....I don't care what they sell just be honest about it

Some pictures from my friends B grade Bred 11's. They came out to 161 so it's all a matter of what's important to you. Perfection and the higher price or cheaper and getting the same look. But to be fair the jumpmen have fists and the top jumpman does have a tumor in his shoulder. Hahaha

Some pictures from my friends B grade Bred 11's. They came out to 161 so it's all a matter of what's important to you. Perfection and the higher price or cheaper and getting the same look. But to be fair the jumpmen have fists and the top jumpman does have a tumor in his shoulder. Hahaha

Don't think anybody gonna inspect the shoes that close so its deff a good buy for 161.

you got these this past weekend ?

I would def buy the b grades to rock often... I would have a harder time buying regular release for 250+ and wear those often

Yeah they're from the Vacaville Outlet. My friend said they had 400 pairs. Or atleast that's what dude heard, from another dude.

Yeah they're from the Vacaville Outlet. My friend said they had 400 pairs. Or atleast that's what dude heard, from another dude.
i got mine from the sd outlet. they had the pairs stacked up behind the counters against the walls, plenty of pairs to around. i was 12th or so in line and they must have had over 100 pairs. the shoes are on point and like the pic above, my jumpmans arm did seem to extend a bit longer. tunechi on that cause im gonna wear my pair so like i said before 160 for b-grades that will be worn is easily a better deal than paying 275-300 resell prices.

What solution do you guys have for the pinky toe problem on the XIs? using a shoe streacher or go a full size up (i cant go 1/2 size up)?

What solution do you guys have for the pinky toe problem on the XIs? using a shoe streacher or go a full size up (i cant go 1/2 size up)?
Have you tried taking out the in-sole of your current pair? If not, i would go full size up and get an extra in-sole.

Last edited:
They didn't get them at the outlet by me, matter of fact the only shoe that was even remotely nice was the fire berry Kobe's, other than that straight junk

thats MJ if he need to dunk the ball he need to stretch his hand a little bit!!lol...

^^^if that was the only flaw on the shoes from Vacaville outlets then don't even worry about it. I got a pair from HOH from the March restock that had the same flaw.

dude, they haven't done diddly poo for platinum/gold members in forever. we haven't even gotten any of the "exclusive" promo code emails in months. none of the new releases are even phone eligible so having an "exclusive" number means squat if it meant something before.

seems like they quit on the plan they had.

Is that Eastbay membership even worth it?

Is that Eastbay membership even worth it?
I've questioned the Platinum or whatever membership for awhile. My Silver is only $10, but that paid for itself after one purchase. If they did offer these special restocks to Platinum members only though, I'd gladly pay for it, but so would thousands of others (i.e. resellers).

I've questioned the Platinum or whatever membership for awhile. My Silver is only $10, but that paid for itself after one purchase. If they did offer these special restocks to Platinum members only though, I'd gladly pay for it, but so would thousands of others (i.e. resellers).

True. I just hate spending money on a worthless membership. They get enough money from us. Should be "given" to members on like a tier system. Or something like that ...

True. I just hate spending money on a worthless membership. They get enough money from us. Should be "given" to members on like a tier system. Or something like that ...

If you buy shoes frequently and don't get charged sales tax by eastbay, then it's worth it. I have the platinum and generally get my shoes by weds after release. I use the free shipping for dumb stuff too like elite socks and college shorts.
It used to be better. They used to send 20% off codes to us and they did restocks that people could buy only if you were a platinum or gold member. No more tho. It's like the program lost its backing.

Last edited:
If you buy shoes frequently and don't get charged sales tax by eastbay, then it's worth it. I have the platinum and generally get my shoes by weds after release. I use the free shipping for dumb stuff too like elite socks and college shorts.
It used to be better. They used to send 20% off codes to us and they did restocks that people could buy only if you were a platinum or gold member. No more tho. It's like the program lost its backing.

I guess I can buy once and if it sucks, not renew. I'm usually patient and can't wait for my stuff to get there though ...

Nothing wrong with this.
A grades look worst than this.

**** my A grades had glue globs all on the mesh, big scratch on my patent leather and etc. But the patent leather cut was perfect :smh:

I sold them ASAP.

And got a much better pair with the re-relase in Feb from foot locker... then guess what, I get home my left shoe is 11.5, my right shoe is 10.5 :smh:

If I wasn't overseas right now I would of been right in line at Vacaville copping a pair of these to beat up.

These are nice but hella played out. Glad I was able to dump mine at top dollar before all these b-grade restocks.

i passed on these on the 1st release date and the various drops after...copped the b-grades mainly cause i went with my bro and he promised me breakfast at hash-house (sd). 

Back
Top Bottom