Official Air Jordan 13 Black/White/True Red Retro Thread. No Buying/Selling/Trading (3/16/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just need the matching house arrest bracelet

I've had this show on my mind for a while, missed out on the pack, so I'm really hoping that these are easily attainable

A beautiful sneaker. I remember when these dropped in the fall of 1997 all of the shoe stores were campaigning it as the first official Jordan Brand sneaker along with the Team Jordan Cal, NCAT, Cin shoes, The Womens XIIIs and the Roy Jones Jr Jordan Boxing Shoe. I think it was the oprah show or some other mid day talk show where MJ showed up and talked about this shoe that made me excited about this new "Brand Jordan" line. I always wanted this colorway  but never got around to copping some XIIIs until damn near summer 1998. These will be bought. I always thought this majority black/white color scheme on this shoe looked better than the Concord XIs black/white theme.

"He got games"? First time I ever heard that nickname. I guess refering to them as the good ol' white and black 13's is just too confusing.

My OGs are in decent shape but far from DS. May pick up a pair, 13s aren't that wearable to me.

These are at the top of my list for 2013 along with the Royal I's.  Give me a few V's and I'm good unless that new VIII colorway comes out decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom