Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

IMG_20180905_160954419~2.jpg
Black Cats!!!

Got a pair of Hyper Royal 13s for under retail on StockX, it's obviously an overseas pair and I noticed it has that sticker thats usually on other premium nike shoes in the box. I never seen this type of sticker for for some regular 13s though. That's the only weird part. Can anyone that has some experience with this confirm the hyper royal 13s overseas box are suppose to have this sticker inside?

Attachments

• hyper royal 13.jpg
    hyper royal 13.jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 45
Almost ever pair of nikes that have nubuck or saude has that sticker... After the mold issues with AJ KOs, they started using a process to help prevent molding on the material. That’s the purpose of the sticker

Almost ever pair of nikes that have nubuck or saude has that sticker... After the mold issues with AJ KOs, they started using a process to help prevent molding on the material. That’s the purpose of the sticker

Thanks for the info, but I just didn't see that type of sticker in the box on the US pairs of the Hyper royal 13s the one I have is a pair from overseas so I just reassuring myself. Unless someone can confirm they have that same sticker in their 13s box as well?

You better grab them now while they are still cheap
Can’t believe I was able to grab them for $70 at the outlet during F&F couple of months back
Haven’t worn mine either but I see them everyday tho...only cuz the lid is cutoff :lol:

Thanks for the info, but I just didn't see that type of sticker in the box on the US pairs of the Hyper royal 13s the one I have is a pair from overseas so I just reassuring myself. Unless someone can confirm they have that same sticker in their 13s box as well?

Koncrete Kickz Koncrete Kickz is correct.

that sticker is put there by nike/jb. i hardly ever cop from overseas. 99% of my jordans are purchased stateside. ive seen that sticker multiple times on the inside of my boxes. not every single release will have it tho. i guess they just give that treatment on releases with materials that they think will need it.

I’m on the fence about these Carmelo 13s... what’s everyone’s opinions on them

im gonna cop on release day and see how i feel about that nylon when they come in. usually its wait til you get them in hand because they look better in pics. but with these, even in pics that nylon makin em look wierd.

Koncrete Kickz Koncrete Kickz is correct.

that sticker is put there by nike/jb. i hardly ever cop from overseas. 99% of my jordans are purchased stateside. ive seen that sticker multiple times on the inside of my boxes. not every single release will have it tho. i guess they just give that treatment on releases with materials that they think will need it.
Thank you kind Sir

Yea see those Melos yesterday. I’ll also wait for a good discount. That nylon make me feel some type of way

Back
Top Bottom