Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I wish they would drop more black 3m based colorways.

Black leather toe with the suede in colors such as blue, green, purple, orange, etc.

Really feel like they are dropping the ball by not doing this at all.

Yes they are. Early images of those Black/Royal 12's for next year...drop a 13 in that colorway already.

How do the He Got Game's 2018 and Chicago 13's from 2017 fit compared to the new Spiderman 1's? First Jordan I've had in a while. Thank you!

13s have run a tad larger the past several years if anything. TTS or half size down.

All depends on how you like your shoes to fit.

Size questions that’s are answered are all opinion btw

Mann.. still need those Melo 13s, and they’re low on the aftermarket. I’m just afraid of gettin a jacked lookin pair with the talk of so many funky glue jobs. They are clean tho..

Mann.. still need those Melo 13s, and they’re low on the aftermarket. I’m just afraid of gettin a jacked lookin pair with the talk of so many funky glue jobs. They are clean tho..
Any outlets by you? Just picked up a pair last week while on vacation in Orlando. They had a lot of stock.

I feel bad wearing this shirt with these shoes... but it matches best out of everything else I own.

20181226_212554.jpg

I think it might be time to unDS these soon too.

20181226_213231.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah I'm definitely not paying over retail for anything... it's just hard paying $190+ tax for 13s when they usually go on discount. The only 13s I've actually paid retail for are the CLOTs which are limited so now way I would have been able to get them on discount, but even my DMPs I got for the low, which are mostly white like the Hyper Royals... and I already have a. Unch of roysl blue Js. I'll continue to watch them and maybe bite if I can find for a decent price under retail.

Welp, ordered those Melos the other day with the ebay coupon.. $123 shipped. Seemed like a fair price.. not as good as those that caught em with 30% at the outlet. But good enough, can’t wait for Thurs to check em out in person. :nthat:

Gentry's back and the retro game is going to **** again. Those are terrible. Lasering on 4's is terrible. The multicolored fuzzy 10's were terrible. The print on the 12's was terrible. It's like they want to try to find a way to kill the aura. Bizarre.

It's been a long time since there have been so many shoes coming out that I'm not only not going to buy, but that I wouldn't take for free.

Yall wanted the flints, but jb said fu....never

I’ve been on the fence about selling off most of my 13 collection the past couple years because they keep putting out some pretty garbage cw’s and in bunches. This may be the push over the edge.
Might just have to keep the OG set, og retros to wear and a handful of the good retro+ cw’s.

Back
Top Bottom