Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I was thinking MAYBE JB would finally release MJ’s Hornets PE colorway…Trying to keep it optimistic that there was still a chance 😂

Still a solid colorway though…I’ll give them a go as long as I don’t have to jump through hoops to get a pair…

Would have been in during the good ol days when these would have sat and sold under retail... but for $200+ after tax, I'm good.

Guess the reverse Breds that were to drop this spring got canceled or postponed as i havent seen any updates. Had wanted a pair to go along with the XII reverse Bred.
For the handful of us who were in did i miss any update?

Guess the reverse Breds that were to drop this spring got canceled or postponed as i havent seen any updates. Had wanted a pair to go along with the XII reverse Bred.
For the handful of us who were in did i miss any update?
I swore i remember reading somewhere that those are supposed to release in Fall 2021 but then again so many kicks are dropping they may have indeed been cancelled or postponed.

I swore i remember reading somewhere that those are supposed to release in Fall 2021 but then again so many kicks are dropping they may have indeed been cancelled or postponed.
Ok that be great hopefully theyre still to drop at some point and a delay is better than not at all. Really like the cw and suede all around.

Putting some mileage on these today

AC25B980-E62E-48B2-87D9-F9C3CCBFBB74.jpeg

Kith has sizes 8, 8.5 & 9 red flints -

I really never refer to any shoe as ‘garbage’… You have your opinion, I have mine..
It is what, it is
If opinions are individual why even quote the original post, when stating "i hope so" was it not in reference to hoping they wont release or am i missing something?

Back
Top Bottom