Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

I still have these from 2017. I got them during the 2017 NBA All-Star Weekend when they were re-released.

I'm glad I passed on the ones re-released in 2010 because there were a good amount of gripes about their quality and details. And I can't recall any other times they were re-released.

I think a lot of people were satisfied with these ones from 2017. I'm OK with them.

IMG_5639.JPG
IMG_5640.JPG
IMG_5641.JPG
IMG_5642.JPG
IMG_5643.JPG
IMG_5646.JPG

I pretty much will only wear them with these jerseys.
IMG_5648.JPG
IMG_5650.JPG
IMG_5651.JPG
IMG_5653.JPG
I actually wore those 13s today

Sold my 2020 Flints a few weeks ago. Still have my OG pair that's in great condition. No OG box and needs a reglue. Will post pics whenever that is done.

Been trashing my Red Flint 13s because the fake leather is trash.
I gotta see a picture of this so I have an understanding of what your definition of "trashing" is LOL
I've been trashing my first pair of IEs. Worn them a ton since I got them and haven't cleaned them up once. Dust on them, dirt stuck on midsoles. I will probably clean 'em for the first time this weekend but I am enjoying not even giving an eff :rofl:

I gotta see a picture of this so I have an understanding of what your definition of "trashing" is LOL
I've been trashing my first pair of IEs. Worn them a ton since I got them and haven't cleaned them up once. Dust on them, dirt stuck on midsoles. I will probably clean 'em for the first time this weekend but I am enjoying not even giving an eff :rofl:
That’s how I’m treating mine too. Just like that. :lol:

I‘ll try to get a pic soon.

Back
Top Bottom