Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Love the how the colours contrast so well with the white on 13s

20220324_215908.jpg

The amount of new good colorways in thr 13 is outstanding! Jb gets the colorblocking right more often than not. I wish this was widely applied to the 12.
I feel like it’s hard to go wrong with the 13 for colorways …. like to mess it up they’d have to go out of their way

Same with the 14, wish they’d give us more 14s. I’ve always loved the 14 but I don’t think the masses feel the same way

I was looking through the thread for some specifics or a comparison on the current shape/mold/materials VS the OGs. We have this in other threads for 1-7,9,11,12. Also, are the recent 10s off?

12s and 13s were two models that were actually fine during the 2006-2014 dark ages and got worse after the ‘remastered’ program kicked off. 2011 playoff 13s might be the single best retro produces during that timeframe. Now I’m only picking up essential colorways. Which reminds me… can’t believe they butchered the black/navy again. Was looking forward to them as a mid but instead I’ll spend that money to reglue my OGs.

Back
Top Bottom