Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Dang, he just offered a suggestion... Thank God I only own Mavs jerseys lol.

*EDIT*
I did wear my black city jersey the other night with a white under shirt... I was lazy and all my damn black ones were dirt from my trip to Florida.

At the beginning of the mourning, we all have insecurities about how we look (to varying to degrees, of course... there's obvious bi-levels to it).

Somebody made a suggestion, and to which, didn't initially seem cold hearted or spiteful at all... but it was the reaction that ultimately got me pivoting my cranium. Now I'm no fashionisto myself, just a regular lad with a standard 8-6:30 gig, but peep gamegear: we do like to look cool and fresh when the Batsign calls... so it takes a moderate level of effort and dare one say it... juneau say quah (sp?) to posting your fit (and it does make us feel a certain type of hype when it's acknowledged or thumbed up. Hitchhiker stance).

Man, we all pham here. Ssssshhhhhhhiiiii... I get blasted everyday and I still post pics. lol. One just accepts it as hard constructive krit.

"Man I promise, I'm so self conscious, that's why you gotta see me with at least one of my Timexes!"

IMG_7093.jpg

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day..."

(Unless it's stuck on countdown/timer mode, ooops!)

6cf.gif

At the beginning of the mourning, we all have insecurities about how we look (to varying to degrees, of course... there's obvious bi-levels to it).

Somebody made a suggestion, and to which, didn't initially seem cold hearted or spiteful at all... but it was the reaction that ultimately got me pivoting my cranium. Now I'm no fashionisto myself, just a regular lad with a standard 8-6:30 gig, but peep gamegear: we do like to look cool and fresh when the Batsign calls... so it takes a moderate level of effort and dare one say it... juneau say quah (sp?) to posting your fit (and it does make us feel a certain type of hype when it's acknowledged or thumbed up. Hitchhiker stance).

Man, we all pham here. Ssssshhhhhhhiiiii... I get blasted everyday and I still post pics. lol. One just accepts it as hard constructive krit.

"Man I promise, I'm so self conscious, that's why you gotta see me with at least one of my Timexes!"

IMG_7093.jpg

"Even a broken clock is right twice a day..."

(Unless it's stuck on countdown/timer mode, ooops!)

6cf.gif

You high or something?

I have heard the elephant reference several times over the years and I still dont see it. I would get it if they were super tall.

Back
Top Bottom