Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Most people I've showed those to are like "meh". I was never the biggest biggie fan but I showed it to one and they didn't care. Sneakerheads didn't care. Ballers didn't care. LOL. Well I guess whoever bids on those joints will get em for the relatively lowlow then

The 2011's for work, yesterday...

8)

20230122_004352[1].jpg
20230122_004534[1].jpg
20230122_091636[1].jpg

The BEST Retro of JB's "DARK AGE", and I don't care WHAT y'all say!!!

:pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp::pimp:

:nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat::nthat:

:smokin

These should have been a wider release instead of extremely limited auction pairs.

Like how does a moron like DJ Khalid get a wider released Jordan collab but literally the GOAT rapper gets a small one like this?

Makes 0 sense.

Although I dislike the guy based on his antics and forced attempts to be funny, it's DJ Khaled.

I do get your point about your preference that those should have been a traditional retail release as opposed to a limited one based on the likability of The Notorious B.I.G. But I can understand their logic with that being limited since it's supposed to be an auction scenario to raise money for a foundation.

You're right about DJ Khaled being a moron. I haven't liked any of the colors that have been released with those V so far. Good for me because I won't have to prioritize having them.

I'm just not into collaborations in general. I prefer originals or anything related to hoops. I just stick to Michael Jordan being an original influencer for me way before that even became a term. Collaborations are unnecessary for me.

I remember reading somewhere that the thought behind the white/red 11s was to make a pair Jordan would’ve worn. Not sure how true that is, but I didn’t see it. But the black/flint 13s…definitely! Probably the best twist/flip I’ve seen of a OG color way!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom