Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Yep. Purchased the Metallic 1's for $115 a few weeks ago and the Yin Yangs for $90 the other day. I've got no problem with hype being dead for the majority of releases.

Just saw in person. Quality sucks. Paint on bottom was sloppy and looks like they can't color between the lines LOL... hologram cutout uneven, etc.

Last edited:
I'm with you guys on the relative ease in purchasing what we want this pass year plus. Nike/JB on the other hand better find a way to get the youth back on board. This adidas push has been coming on strong. Ijs

These and white and varsity red 12s tho [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Something extra I just love about a white based shoe that doesn't have white or clear bottoms.
Waiting on discount, it only makes sense.

Last edited:
I'm with you guys on the relative ease in purchasing what we want this pass year plus. Nike/JB on the other hand better find a way to get the youth back on board. This adidas push has been coming on strong. Ijs
It always seems to come back around for whatever reason... I honestly don't care that much, I cop the adidas that I like, and same goes for JB and straight up nike as well. The more options the better as far as I am concerned, it just is strange to see the hype this dead.

I think part of it is I am 24, I was alive when MJ was the big deal, and Air Jordan has always had a mystique to me because of what they represent. Teenagers now weren't really aware of who he was as a basketball player, so they don't "get it" when it comes to the OG models. I don't think it's coincidence that OVO sells out, but you have OGs sit on shelves for a month or so.

Just saw in person. Quality sucks. Paint on bottom was sloppy and looks like they can't color between the lines LOL... hologram cutout uneven, etc.
This guy is a liar yall. Either that or your spot gets the B grades

This guy is a liar yall. Either that or your spot gets the B grades
In my experience, stores tend to put a crappy looking pair on the display wall,  because they know they wont be bought or they will be returned. 

the shoe I saw on display was almost perfect, but thats probably because they had plenty of stock.   who knows. 

Back
Top Bottom