Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

If they get down to $120, sign me up.
I actually wonder under $120 is possible.

Now Nike sent out a code "BTS20" at checkout, 20% off on some products (HOF 13 is included

I just did a survey, that would be $10

If somehow I manage to get a 20% code from reps, will it stack? If it does stack with BTS20.....

Then that would be $112 plus shipping

Now Nike sent out a code "BTS20" at checkout, 20% off on some products (HOF 13 is included

If somehow I manage to get a 20% code from reps, will it stack? If it does stack with BTS20.....

Not stacking.

Also, the survey from an outlet isn't going to work online either.

Reactions: PJS
GS Size

Screenshot_20170726-232901.jpg

Don't wanna be a **** but the code is 20BTS. Not BTS20.

Just in case someone was wondering why it didn't work.

just caught the celtics team pe's for the lowlow
Team PE wise I like the Hornets the best. Wasn't in the shoe game in 2015.
image56.jpg

And Pure Platinums..... Just received them from Oneness287 Botique.
IMG_3814.JPG
No complaints on color blocking, even my friend that doesn't wear sneakers said it looks nice.

Material is polyurethane pleather. Tumbled pleather panels. Nothing real leather about these.

Last edited:
The materials on the CSD are not the best for sure, but the color way is fresh as hell to me.
Haven't broke mine out in months, but I'm pretty sure the midsole is painted an the toe box is plastic leather.

The materials on the CSD are not the best for sure, but the color way is fresh as hell to me.
Haven't broke mine out in months, but I'm pretty sure the midsole is painted an the toe box is plastic leather.

Wow kinda makes me want to back off from wanting to get them lol its a hefty price so the least we can get is good quality..how much did u pay for yours?

what's wrong with quality, don't want to be surprised
can you fill us in on that ?

what homie below said, plus im not impressed at all with the suede/nubuck part part

but hey, like i said they look good. we dont buy jordans for the superb craftmanship or quality materials or comfort....we buy em for the looks! :lol:

what homie below said, plus im not impressed at all with the suede/nubuck part part

but hey, like i said they look good. we dont buy jordans for the superb craftmanship or quality materials or comfort....we buy em for the looks! :lol:

Would you be willing to post some pics of your pair? and how much did you pay for yours? I'm curious to see what they're going for now a days

Wow kinda makes me want to back off from wanting to get them lol its a hefty price so the least we can get is good quality..how much did u pay for yours?

I paid 5 bills for 2 pair. Prob overpaid a tad, but I wanted them badly as 13s are my favorite model.
Not to mention they didn't release stateside that I'm aware of.
Get the toro 4s if you want great red colorway and aren't particular to the model number.
I have them as well and think the are better personally.

I paid 5 bills for 2 pair. Prob overpaid a tad, but I wanted them badly as 13s are my favorite model.
Not to mention they didn't release stateside that I'm aware of.
Get the toro 4s if you want great red colorway and aren't particular to the model number.
I have them as well and think the are better personally.

Well thats $250 per pair thats not bad I think thats the retail price when they dropped wasn't it? how much is a pair going for now? I like the Toro 4s but a lot of ppl got them, i'm the type that doesn't like to get Jordans that too many ppl have (unless its a pair i MUST have) plus the singles day 13s have are more blk/red and I love blk/red kicks.

edd2187 edd2187 Depends on what size you wear. I'm not even sure, but that sounds about right.
I hear that completely. The CSDs certainly get looks and comments when you rock them.
Several people asked if they were customs because they had never heard of nor seen them.
I wouldn't pay over 300 no matter what if I was you.

Back
Top Bottom