Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

Mannn.. Really need a pair of the black toe, missed out on last drop and every time I tried to find em resale they were hovering around 500. Most of the nicknames don't bother me much but I loathe the HGG nickname.. Good to see a couple others identify them as black toe. Last time I called them that I had someone acting new, going in circles with it asking if I was talking about the 14s. Anyways, the Flint, Playoff and Wheats are certainly welcomed also.

Yes. Yes. Yes!
Flints, HGG, wheats, and playoffs!! I need all these!! Oh god that would be nice to get them back with sueded midsole and the 3M.

Last edited:
I'm with you the playoffs would be a great shoe for JB too Re-release 
happy.gif

Where the hell was everyone a few years ago? Flints, playoffs, and blk/white XIII's ( the HGG nickname is grossly misappropriated) were retroed fairly recently. From what I see though, prices on the aftermarket are crazy.

Where the hell was everyone a few years ago? Flints, playoffs, and blk/white XIII's ( the HGG nickname is grossly misappropriated) were retroed fairly recently. From what I see though, prices on the aftermarket are crazy.
Most of 2013 for me was spent purchasing graduation supplies, clothes, and shoes (converse) for senior trip. Then at the end of 2013 surviving freshmen year of college without a job and limited funds.

If the Wheats drop I'm kicking my girl out the crib due to closet space lol I need 10 pairs minimum!! Nah lemme quit playin girl you know I love you

(I know you be stalkin my NT page too, you ain't slick..

..Go clean sumn ***, I ain't cheatin)

AH HA HA HA

Anyone notice the "HGG" in this thread has a black liner? Those are a PS or something. I like the look of it though.

Last edited:
navy mids would be sweet, black/wheats would be nice too, that or regular wheats and buy 2 pair and make one black

My favorite silhouette :nthat:

No 3M with the mesh or no suede wrapped phylon, I ain't coppin. Would've copped CP3's & Grey Toe samples otherwise :smh:. Never was a fan of Ray's or Altitudes.

Hopefully they drop some dope Retro+ colorways tho. I need White/Reds & Playoffs :nerd:. I need to retire a few pairs too…

View media item 2029616

That's what's up :nthat: :pimp: :smokin

Last edited:
i need wheats, still kicking myself for passing on these forever ago.

also the ones with the yellow circle on the tongue.

still have my breds and flints from mid 00's

13 is my favorite model

I ask myself this question everytime smh
Living under a damn rock :lol:

Back
Top Bottom