Official Air Jordan 13 Retro Thread

My personal Nike pair came in. Beautiful shoe fellas! I'm gonna wear these all summer long. They're gonna be in way worse condition then my red pair when I'm done with them lol. The blue is so vibrant. One of my shoes is super tumbled and the other is smooth. I DON'T CARE AND I'M NOT COMPLAINING, just an observation.

a59pw8.jpg

j9udc0.jpg

snou9l.jpg

Man I need to cop the last breds that came out & waiting on a flint/playoff retro..

My personal Nike pair came in. Beautiful shoe fellas! I'm gonna wear these all summer long. They're gonna be in way worse condition then my red pair when I'm done with them lol. The blue is so vibrant. One of my shoes is super tumbled and the other is smooth. I DON'T CARE AND I'M NOT COMPLAINING, just an observation.
shoes look freaking sick.... that blue is that got me to cop... always loved the red on the 13 jordans but to me the blue is way better thanks for the pic
a59pw8.jpg

j9udc0.jpg

snou9l.jpg

[Wheats 120 plus tax
Use code DEAL20[/QUOTE]
Same price as with my military disco, but I will hold out for a better deal.

Looks like the hyper royal 13s on east bay is all sold out, they even pulled it off the site. I don't like to throw around the " limited" word but does anyone else feel like these were actually limited too? I live in an area with a bunch of Kicks USA and Villa stores, none of them carried these...which is surprising as they get every release. I think it was certain footlockers around here and online only. They were gone the day of Saturday. Just felt like quick strike numbers. I thought these would be some crazy GR that sits and goes on sale and hit outlets, man was I wrong. Either that or people got their tax return money? lol jk.

JB did say they cutting back production numbers in 2018 so....*shrugs*

people told me these gonna be easy...sit etc etc, so i passed on my Nike reserve pair. when i saw on saturday that these thangs fleeeew from online retailers, i had to eat crow and cop a pair from NDC before all sizes dried up.

im still trying to catch a FTL pair for under retail, so i can return my NDC pair.

Maybe this will also happen this Saturday when the Jordan 9 breds drop. like you said JB is cutting back.... I would cop ASAP if you want them And don’t wait. I was on the snkers app 10 am and treated it like it was super Limited... and got them. No different this Saturday. Going to ice mine and save them...I am a huge huge fan of patten leather on Jordan’s.

Looks like the hyper royal 13s on east bay is all sold out, they even pulled it off the site. I don't like to throw around the " limited" word but does anyone else feel like these were actually limited too? I live in an area with a bunch of Kicks USA and Villa stores, none of them carried these...which is surprising as they get every release. I think it was certain footlockers around here and online only. They were gone the day of Saturday. Just felt like quick strike numbers. I thought these would be some crazy GR that sits and goes on sale and hit outlets, man was I wrong. Either that or people got their tax return money? lol jk.

All you gotta do is read back some. Topic has been discussed so many times now.

Maybe this will also happen this Saturday when the Jordan 9 breds drop. like you said JB is cutting back.... I would cop ASAP if you want them And don’t wait. I was on the snkers app 10 am and treated it like it was super Limited... and got them. No different this Saturday. Going to ice mine and save them...I am a huge huge fan of patten leather on Jordan’s.

FWIW locator maps look like more pairs of the 9s but no idea runs at each location

Well just like I said couple days ago about me missing out but had a change of mind and actually liking these and that I would try to cop if there's a restock. Well...Mission accomplished!
Like clockwork, and i called it myself.
Had a size 13 in cart, stared at it for a good min, but passed.
Still on the fence with these. I'm sure there'll be other chances.

Last edited:

I'll be surprised if the the bred 9s sell out, I'll eat my words if they do lol. 13s are more of a sought after model, 9s not so much.

Like clockwork, and i called it myself.
Had a size 13 in cart, starred at it for a good min, but passed.
Still on the fence with these. I'm sure there'll be other chances.

yeah...felt the same way for a moment but I rather cop and secure the pair and decide than the other way around.

I'll be surprised if the the bred 9s sell out, I'll eat my words if they do lol. 13s are more of a sought after model, 9s not so much.

yeah...felt the same way for a moment but I rather cop and secure the pair and decide than the other way around.

Tax Season. Anything is up for grabs

Back
Top Bottom