Air Jordan 13 ‘Dune Red’
Color: Dune Red/Dune Red-Terra Blush-White
Release Date: Summer 2024
Style Code: DJ5982-601
Price: TBA
1689968133602.png

Article link about this shoe.

Is this place legit?

Anybody going for the Wolf Greys tomorrow? Gotta be the most bland uninspiring colorway they could have come up with. Easiest grab ever if you like em.

Hibbett had some shots of them that I liked if they were accurate. If the white was grey and the shoe was grey on grey it would technically be even more bland but I would still take those over what's releasing tomorrow.

1691196773188.png

In these hibbett shots they look more like a lighter gray on a darker gray.

Anybody going for the Wolf Greys tomorrow? Gotta be the most bland uninspiring colorway they could have come up with. Easiest grab ever if you like em.

Hibbett had some shots of them that I liked if they were accurate. If the white was grey and the shoe was grey on grey it would technically be even more bland but I would still take those over what's releasing tomorrow.

1691196773188.png

In these hibbett shots they look more like a lighter gray on a darker gray.
When Playoff 13s were sitting, you know the model is officially dead lol

13s are dropping to AJ 2 and 10 territory in terms of overall model hype. JB really should give them a break/vault them and come out with some better cws in a few years (I think they are currently doing this with the AJ 8 and 10).

When Playoff 13s were sitting, you know the model is officially dead lol

13s are dropping to AJ 2 and 10 territory in terms of overall model hype. JB really should give them a break/vault them and come out with some better cws in a few years (I think they are currently doing this with the AJ 8 and 10).
Agree! JB is running XIIIs to the ground almost on some AJ I level.

13 playoffs are sitting but some how they are on so many peoples feet around my area. 13s are not the issue. The hype train didn't involve them.
A ton of 13's are made but also so many people wear em because of how comfortable they are. Imo, 13's are in the top 3 for most comfy Jordans. They're one of my go to kicks to wear esp if I know I'm gonna be on my feet a lot for the day, I can really feel the zoom air unit bounce esp on the recent Playoffs.

A ton of 13's are made but also so many people wear em because of how comfortable they are. Imo, 13's are in the top 3 for most comfy Jordans. They're one of my go to kicks to wear esp if I know I'm gonna be on my feet a lot for the day, I can really feel the zoom air unit bounce esp on the recent Playoffs.
People wear Ultraboosts for the same reason (comfort), doesn’t mean that those haven’t been driven into the ground as well lol

I don’t get what the point of all these thoughtless cws of 13s that nobody asked for. If they would just release fewer cws with more thought put into them and make them massive GRs, it would honestly benefit everyone, including people buying 13s who love the model.

People wear Ultraboosts for the same reason (comfort), doesn’t mean that those haven’t been driven into the ground as well lol

I don’t get what the point of all these thoughtless cws of 13s that nobody asked for. If they would just release fewer cws with more thought put into them and make them massive GRs, it would honestly benefit everyone, including people buying 13s who love the model.
Idk I feel ultraboosts lose their comfort fast if you wear em often. I also feel they don't last very long. 13's stay comfy for a long time and are also tanks.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom