Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

still have my OGs can't justify this...i just never wear them cause of the terrible strap velcro....was there any solution for that?
you could put a piece of the rougher Velcro over the existing stuff. I don't think you would have to make it the same size a small piece would probably do the trick

How do you attach it though. You can't stitch it. And the sticky side velcrow doesn't actually stay on during a game.

I was thinking of drilling a hole through straps and lacing through them

How do you attach it though. You can't stitch it. And the sticky side velcrow doesn't actually stay on during a game.

I was thinking of drilling a hole through straps and lacing through them
idk you can probably just glue it over the existing Velcro with some strong glue. that's what I would try anyways, get a stronger Velcro and just glue it

Amazing that it's been 10 years and is now a retro. Brought my QS's on Finishline back in 05 for around 160 and have worn them less than 10 times. :lol:

Last edited:
despite the $250 retail tag, these should be an auto cop for anybody who likes the 20's or just wants a piece of history.   Laser branding with the 30th anniversary marking on the insole ?  c'mon now.   no brainer.  This the type of sneaker you can pull out your collection 10 years from now and you'll have a gem.  People are just sleeping on these and are sitting in most places.  The $250 price tag is scaring people away (which is understandable). Even if people are waiting for these to hit outlets it would only get discounted maybe another $20 - $25.   Doubt they will go below the $200 mark

I would buy a second pair of lasers if the price got low enough for sure (low enough being like 190 or so).

Still mainly on the hunt for the west colorway though to go fresh with all my UNC gear. Keep seeing size 11 and 13 everywhere just teasing me.

I wore mines all day yesterday and I really enjoy the comfort in these.. Now because its a white shoe i did "alot" of shoe protection on these... Mines now should stand the test of time and weather.. but i wanna keep these looking clean and icey as possible.. and the price yes.. the price if they were 190 it would have sold better.

despite the $250 retail tag, these should be an auto cop for anybody who likes the 20's or just wants a piece of history.   Laser branding with the 30th anniversary marking on the insole ?  c'mon now.   no brainer.  This the type of sneaker you can pull out your collection 10 years from now and you'll have a gem.  People are just sleeping on these and are sitting in most places.  The $250 price tag is scaring people away (which is understandable). Even if people are waiting for these to hit outlets it would only get discounted maybe another $20 - $25.   Doubt they will go below the $200 mark
you buy gimmicks, i buy what i want. $250 is high for the OGs and def not for these "other materials" products. JB can play games all they want but my money will not be spent for retail thats for sure

I wore mines all day yesterday and I really enjoy the comfort in these.. Now because its a white shoe i did "alot" of shoe protection on these... Mines now should stand the test of time and weather.. but i wanna keep these looking clean and icey as possible.. and the price yes.. the price if they were 190 it would have sold better.
Didn't you say you were going to link to a video or something of you sole protecting? Just curious

Cool, I'll check it out. 
True That.. I am one of those guys whos willing to branch out and try to do a more detailed tips and tricks part too since when I would post photos in which ever thread people would litterally try hard to give flack.

True That.. I am one of those guys whos willing to branch out and try to do a more detailed tips and tricks part too since when I would post photos in which ever thread people would litterally try hard to give flack.
Yeah, the protection thing isn't really my cup of tea or something I would do, just always curious and enjoy looking at new stuff.

Yeah, the protection thing isn't really my cup of tea or something I would do, just always curious and enjoy looking at new stuff.
true its defeintely not for everyone but from my history of having white shoes.. at least know if some steps on my shoes or i scrape the side.. i dont have to worry..i can say.. well im protected.. no biggie..lol

Can't believe they are charging $220 for these. 
its JB and Nike.. They said.. "look people are buying jordan 1's for 190 and 180" and if we can charge that much.. lets change the XX's price from 190 to 220

its JB and Nike.. They said.. "look people are buying jordan 1's for 190 and 180" and if we can charge that much.. lets change the XX's price from 190 to 220
I like the XX.  One of the most comfortable pair of Air Jordans  that I've owned but they lost me with the pricing on this one.  

I like the XX.  One of the most comfortable pair of Air Jordans  that I've owned but they lost me with the pricing on this one.  
you me and many people both.. 190 would have been an IDEA price.. they were 170 ten years ago.. a 20 increase wouldnt be an issue.. but because people are paying 190,200,220 for jordan 1's and 11's.. JB said.. hey justs price things up so in 2020 people are paying 400 for jordan 11's that still crease

Damn, makes me feel old to see these retro already 
laugh.gif
.  Feels like yesterday when I was picking up the OGs at WSS.  Well, while we are at it JB, where are the 16s?  
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom