Official Air Jordan 20 Thread (Black/White - Cool Grey 6/6/2015 $220)

Same for me. Copped with ease on finishline even used my WC reward for 20 off. Paid for shipping and tax more or less

Easy cop at my local FNL and was able to use WC rewards.

Looks like the gold is more pronounced on some pairs and duller on others. My pair has a couple glue stains too. Guy said they didn't get many.
Yeah, I just heard from my cousin there's like this dull/faded look to the gold. He's disappointed in the quality. This remastered stuff was the biggest scam ever told. And if you notice you don't see the word "remastered" attached to any model going forward since the Columbia 4, Oreo 4 and the French Blue 7s yet the price point has remained. After the Chicago 1s, Hare 7s and Bordeaux's I'm done with this hustle.

Last edited:
Yeah, I just heard from my cousin there's like this dull/faded look to the gold. He's disappointed in the quality. This remastered stuff was the biggest scam ever told. And if you notice you don't see the word "remastered" attached to any model going forward since the Columbia 4, Oreo 4 and the French Blue 7s yet the price point has remained. After the Chicago 1s, Hare 7s and Bordeaux's I'm done with this hustle.

Yeah quality is "ok" as far materials but definitely not remastered. The quality control however was horrible. The more I look there's Dust out the box on them, a small seperation on the heel like the materials weren't stictched together properly. The remastered thing is a hustle. After I copped the 4's and laser 1's I thought ok damn were headed in the right direction. Then I copped the low 1 and now these and I'm like o_O

i ordered from champs 

got error message that it's unauthorized order 

but paypal was charged me

and on the online chat they told my my order is made successfully

but i still didn't got confirmation email from champs

just the confirmation email from paypal

Got a pair from HOH. They only got 18 pair was glad to be 4th in line. Maf they didn't let me use military discount though. I love my pair but the back where the grey part is looks like something dark rubbed up against it or dirty. Needless to say I'm content with them since I didn't get when they first came out. After 1s I think im done. This 220 no discount is bs

Got my pair from Footlocker.eu. My brother told me stores in Amsterdam didn't even get them (HoH) due to lack of interest. I guess based on the Lasers.

Picked up my raffle pair and I was avaible to use $25 off bday coupon... I'm happy I finally have these, do wish they never put the gold on the strap but I can live with it....they are comfortable too and I don't think this 20 was a remastered shoe just a normal release with higher price

View media item 1445812

Last edited:
I over slept and they're gone fml.
I suppose it wasn't meant to be $220 saved.
that $220 price point tho
grin.gif

Last edited:
Sizes are gone on footlocker.eu and that for a shoe that is not deemed popular. Maybe they are limited.

Back
Top Bottom