Official Air Jordan 2011 thread

jumpman cbt2 wrote:
kc37 wrote:
j4ck wrote:
never understood why people rock these shoes as casual.

Because I like the look, and they're super-comfortable.
But I'm just speaking for myself.

Same here. While my aj19 and aj21 are mostly worn only on the basketball court. The aj2011 And aj20 are mostly worn casual and i only Wore them for some shoot outs. Why? Because i dont want them to Be worn out. They are too nice to be Run to the ground. In my opinion, the 2011 are the best looking Air jordan in the post-chicago bulls era. So i like them over the aj 14 and anything coming After.

This shoe can easily be rocked causally, remember the.  It is a very clean cut looking shoe with crazy comfort and tech (Jordan's over all style when it comes to his shoes, Dwayne Wade's as well), quick insoles great, but the explosive insoles take the cake!

Wow, I have finally got around to wearing my AJ 2011 more consistently and I must say these are great!  I will post pics later when today or tomorrow of my collection. The other colorways are nice, but they don't do it for my style, plus I just wanted the 4 main colorways that D. Wade wore.

I only have the black on black n i luv em....but i have been rockin the explosive insoles exclusively
I will try the quick insoles soon...

right on. explosive insoles for casual wearin, quick for ballin. hella comfy. used to slip and slide inside during play but with the right socks, it's not a problem anymore.

90836f026f36864392f64bb154042b18fb24c48f_r.jpg

I was good with these 4!
grin.gif

Is $300 shipped for YOTR size 10 is a good price ?

Condition is only been tried on inside the house....so it could be pass as DS......still complete with everything on the original packaging....box have a little dent though...

here are the pics..

i'm really doubtful on buying this for $300... should i take this or chi x n white red 14 for $350 ??

Back
Top Bottom