Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Check out jumpman23.com for a chance to win a pair of aj 2012 12 winners total. Just tweet your fav flight style.

do these shoes run true to size? im a true size 9 but i wear an 8.5 in the playoff 13s and the retro 11 low but in all other jordans i wear 9. i wanna order the carolina blue but idk what size i should order. what do yall think?

^ I'm usually an 11 in Jays. I got the wolf greys in an 11 and it fits me perfect where as the Lebron 9 I had to get a size 12.

^ok cool thanks. yea i had to get a half size bigger in my freegums cuz the size 9s were about to choke me out

Originally Posted by markie24

do these shoes run true to size? im a true size 9 but i wear an 8.5 in the playoff 13s and the retro 11 low but in all other jordans i wear 9. i wanna order the carolina blue but idk what size i should order. what do yall think?

stay with your true sz and go with the 9 , i have the white/black 2012's and thought about going up a sz because of the bootie being tight fitting but im glad i didnt they fit great

looks like UNC's are disappearing a bit.

Saw a couple pairs on ebay for 185 shipped, went to buy....GONE.

Lesson learned...lol

Originally Posted by sho3tym

Lesson learned...lol
i just noticed there gone myself , i thought you were all set....

Lesson learned...lol
Eastbay has size 11 back up - at least they did earlier today... 223 bitter pill, but I question whether caro blues will hit outlets down the road... decisions decisions....

just secured my first pair, went YOTD, cant wait to wear them to play ball in as soon as my leg is healed up enough

for those that have the shoe which insert is the best? also how is the high bootie? is it crappy like the kobe vii high strap?

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

Lesson learned...lol
i just noticed there gone myself , i thought you were all set....

Was waitin on some other stuff and fell asleep at the wheel...

My friend is at the Jordan Brand truck thats at the Florida Mall HoH for the All Star Game.

For $200, you get to choose a custom colored bootie that is NOT available on Nike iD (infrared, cement grey, military blue, concord, lightning, altitude) and also have your shoe custom lasered all on the premises. This is all done to a white/black GR style shell.

They also set up a full court basketball court in the mall parking lot to try out your new shoes when they are completed.

i want those YOTD but it just doesnt make financial sense to pay $223 for them.

1. I only need 1 style bootie

2. I only need 1 pair of insoles 

3. I could make my own custom pair without the extra ****e for $18 less on NIKEID

jimmyjazz sold out of the YOTD any other online places have these for sale???......will they be @ HOH or any other stores???

jimmyjazz sold out of the YOTD any other online places have these for sale???......will they be @ HOH or any other stores???

Any word on when/if the  Navy Blue and Red ASG Pairs are dropping?  Caved on YOTDs...we'll see if they are worth the 223
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Eastbay will have the YOTDs I think.  According to Nike's twitter, these are supposedly only dropping @NTLV, NT chicago, and NT NYC, and not on Nikestore.com

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

Any word on when/if the  Navy Blue and Red ASG Pairs are dropping?  Caved on YOTDs...we'll see if they are worth the 223
grin.gif

i grabbed them as well. I'm excited, def worth the $$$ imo

Originally Posted by Johnny Appleseed

My friend is at the Jordan Brand truck thats at the Florida Mall HoH for the All Star Game.

For $200, you get to choose a custom colored bootie that is NOT available on Nike iD (infrared, cement grey, military blue, concord, lightning, altitude) and also have your shoe custom lasered all on the premises. This is all done to a white/black GR style shell.

They also set up a full court basketball court in the mall parking lot to try out your new shoes when they are completed.
Damn. That infrared option would be nice to see.

Would be nice to see the All Star Game back in Chicago one day with the host city exclusive shoe options we have seen in recent years. Too bad the Bulls owner doesn't want to mess with it. Imagine the things Nike and JB could do for a Chicago All Star Game... even if they end up boning most of us with crazy limited stock.

Man I'm so jealous of the lucky guys who are in Florida. I wish I could laser a pair. And I definitely want the infared, lightning, and altitude. Would be cool if you could bring in any Jordan to get lasered.

For any1 who has the grey/volt pair did yours come with dust bags for the shoes and booties to be stored in???......i just got my carolina blues and they came with the dust bags but my grey/volts didnt!!!!......just wanted to see if it was just mine that didnt have them inside.....thanks

Back
Top Bottom