Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Georgetown's are real nice. Wish those released over the grey/volts.

Really hating myself for passing on the YotDs a few weeks ago
laugh.gif
Oh well, luckily the UNCs are still in plenty of stores and occasionally on eBay for under retail.

Originally Posted by bcomelegendary

Heads up if anyone missed out on the tinker editions: I was able to phone order at NT Vegas.

thank you VERY much sir!!!!!!.....heres my story, ordered a pair off NDC size 9.5 and received them 2day opened up the box and as i slid out the part with the shoes and took the cover off they looked small (i have other colors so i can tell the sizing difference) so i thought mayb cause ther all black (black shoes tend to look smaller, a least to me) that was the reason so got them in my hand checked the bootie tags, size 9.5, then took out 1 of the booties and proceeded to check the tag of the shoe/shell itself and what do i see SIZE 8.5!!!!
mad.gif
.....extremely pissed and worried since they sold out online that i wasnt going to be able 2 get my CORRECT size aleast for retail!!!!....so i check ebay cheapest i found was 325, so i came in here planning to ask where else these were released and i see the post that NTLV had em and was taking phone orders so i called and got the last 9.5!!!!
happy.gif
.....now im going to call nike and complain about this Bu!!**** i was put threw!!!!!!!!

UPS just left

grabbed another volt when i saw UTA's price and free delivery

wish i could wait for sales but my size goes fast and don't want to miss out

don't usually double up but like these so much that wanted a pair for outside too.

anyone try the white laces in the YOTD with low boot ??

What is the difference between the Original Air Jordan 2012 & Air Jordan 2012 replica?? Is the material same? Cause i got see ppl bought Air Jordan 2012 replica & post it on youtube. The shoes looks so much alike like the Original. Wow
smile.gif

Originally Posted by KB2424

Can the inserts be bought separately?

not by themselves, but if you order a bootie from NikeiD they let you pick what insert to use on the shoe, but at $65 it's kind of pricey, more so just buying the deluxe package from the get go.

Wore my YOTD today...and haven't had current Jordan tech in 6 years. These are amazing on feet. If Sig shoes continue to release with great design and great quality like this then I'm going to become a loyalist again.

The ID options they have available now suck...oh well, decided on doing Yankee Lebrons instead

Originally Posted by Magic1978

The ID options they have available now suck...oh well, decided on doing Yankee Lebrons instead

Yeah Magic they have really limited the options. The variety is all but gone now.  
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Magic1978

I agree. I wanted to ID the Georgetown pair. I'll never ID a shoe unless Nike puts better options up. They always limit what I want to do, so I'll pass everytime.

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by CRH1979

GTown playing right now and a few of them have their 2012s on. That's a nice color.

They released the UNC's. RELEASE THE GEORGETOWN'S, Nike!
they should have been released already... they areout of the tourney already lol

definitely ID'ing these after I try out my volts...

10d6wwz.jpg

with a clear sole tho
glasses.gif

I'd love that laser option from a few pages back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mattwhite2385

Originally Posted by spoonmanofthehour

Originally Posted by CRH1979

GTown playing right now and a few of them have their 2012s on. That's a nice color.

They released the UNC's. RELEASE THE GEORGETOWN'S, Nike!
they should have been released already... they areout of the tourney already lol

Yeah, I know. They shud still release them, or at least let us create them.

Has anyone noticed that initial marketing stuff had the fly around sole listed as having Zoom air in the heel only?

Then I noticed this on niketown.com

The Fly Around midsole is propelled by ultra-lightweight Nike Zoom in the forefoot and heel. It's lower and lighter for smoother play off the dribble, giving you incredible speed from every cut, crossover and first step.

i think the very early stuff on the AJ2012 had the fly around zoom forefoot + heel. not sure why they took out the forefoot but i guess they wanted to emphasize the fly around as a court-feel type of insole.

Anyone know if the Tinker's are still available at any Niketowns? Is so, please pM me.
Was away when they released (smh) and now I can't locate a pair.
They were not available at the HOH stores either from what I hear.
These seem pretty limited
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom