Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Skip2MyLou23

Originally Posted by THEJISBACK

c20161608095475d2b5518b2aa67312c41bd4eb4_r.jpg

I went and picked this up (along with my Jordan 1 Dave Whites) yesterday at my local House of Hoops.  If any of you guys are still looking for and want the YOTD 2012 I posted above, they still have a few pairs there (I am considering doubling up on this sick colorway sick and I didn't have to pay reseller price), and as well, many of the other colors (JBC, black/red, UNC, and etc) too.  I had the UNC 2012's as well, extremly nice colorway, butter suede, but it just didn't fill the void for when I did not have the YOTD colorway, now that I was able to get them, I decided to just return them.
What HOH is this?

Apologies on getting back to you late, been on vacation, but the one in Portland 503-684-2053.

My id's came in this past Monday.  They took the whole 4 weeks.  I went with the anodized side panels.  They really "pop" once you hit the floor.  They are Jordan XI Bred inspired
wink.gif

2lzyuw.jpg

I'm very happy overall. 

I think i'm addicted to these shoe. they perform beastly on court.
photo0927.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

just got my second pair and my wolf grey is on it's way. i just don't get all the hate on these shoe. them joints looked so much better than the new kobes IMO and blows them in performance.

Originally Posted by mikedamz

photo0927.jpg

just got my second pair and my wolf grey is on it's way. i just don't get all the hate on these shoe. them joints looked so much better than the new kobes IMO and blows them in performance.

i dont understand how they "perform beastly on the court"

essentially they are just a mesh sock with a plastic shell around it. 

Originally Posted by misterj

Originally Posted by mikedamz

photo0927.jpg

i dont understand how they "perform beastly on the court"

essentially they are just a mesh sock with a plastic shell around it. 
that "mesh sock" makes a world of diference. They make my feet more comfortable, the whole shoe actually feels like a sock. They are super snug, feels like the shoe is actually part of my feet, perfect lock down on my heels and ankles. BTW I play the 1 and 2 position and used the fly around insoles. I also use kobes in my rotation and i got to say these new jordans are way better than the new kobe 7 in terms of court feel, responsiveness, cushioning and overall comfort.

I played in the grey/volt cw last sunday.

I love em. Will be playing in them more and hopefully grabbing more cw's at somepoint.

Has anyone else noticed that the high bootie fits more snug (snugger?) than the low? I've been wearing the low in my YotDs in my regular size 11, but the other day I switched in the highs and my foot could barely fit. I don't know if this is just because I haven't stretched it out or what.

Are these gone off of NDC?  I just checked and the only ones I could find are the Black/Red.  I was thinking about copping one of the other colors that were on clearance. 
frown.gif

Originally Posted by sho3tym

I love em. Will be playing in them more and hopefully grabbing more cw's at somepoint.

Nice.
I want that c/w too.

Looks better in person.

Heads up DMV heads, the black and reds are 149.99 at Shoe City.

BUT the
1) white/black and blue (explosive)
2) White/black and black (quick)
3) White/black and red (fly over)

are all 79.97 each. Im a little mad I copped at 99.97 lol

Originally Posted by arabianite3

Heads up DMV heads, the black and reds are 149.99 at Shoe City.

BUT the
1) white/black and blue (explosive)
2) White/black and black (quick)
3) White/black and red (fly over)

are all 79.97 each. Im a little mad I copped at 99.97 lol

^^^^^ Those are GREAT Prices
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Nice.
I want that c/w too.

Looks better in person.

You're in MA right? The new Nike Factory Store in Merrimack NH has FSR of the Grey/Volt cw for 149.99. It will probably drop in few in the coming weeks too.

Originally Posted by beansietime

Originally Posted by FutureDHughes

Nice.
I want that c/w too.

Looks better in person.

You're in MA right? The new Nike Factory Store in Merrimack NH has FSR of the Grey/Volt cw for 149.99. It will probably drop in few in the coming weeks too.

Yeah I am.
Just need to see how far that is from me.

check out the sneaker review section, fellas.

i won't get my id's for another 4 weeks or so. shipping from china to u.s. to aus....
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom