Official Air Jordan 2012 Thread: JB Classic pack drops 4/11/12:: NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Originally Posted by misterj

anyone feeling salty about paying $223 for the wolfs or uncs after seeing all these ID options now?

Naw cause I only paid $175 shipped from deadstockshoes.com
Same thing here

^^^those black cements are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by wkej

Originally Posted by Big daddy 8523

Originally Posted by misterj

anyone feeling salty about paying $223 for the wolfs or uncs after seeing all these ID options now?

Naw cause I only paid $175 shipped from deadstockshoes.com
Same thing here

Same here as well. It's a great deal the grey based shoe, high and low bootie, and all 3 insoles. I have so many pairs of spare laces all I need now are a few more booties!

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

Originally Posted by ejpeg

Originally Posted by spadil5

^^^those black cements are
pimp.gif
But where's the cement part?

"cement" refers to the shade of grey.

It would of been cool if they had the true "cement" color but since they only offer stealth or dark grey color, I figure it's close enough

The difference between Anodized and leather is that anodized is more of a foamposite material with a sheen to it.  And leather is...well...leather.  I saw the option available on NIKEID as well.  I don't know how it will work with the 2012's though.  Hope this answers your question. 

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Originally Posted by KingOfEastNC

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Captureyt.JPG

Its 205$ straight or what? How much is shipping and its a 3 week wait? 
Nice. This colorway has that ol' Larry Bird Converse Weapon appeal.  I can't definitively answer your questions though, sorry.
I wish I could add more green to it like a green pull tab but I wanna make these come release. 

Shipping is free as long as it's over a certain dollar amount, which these qualify for, and it's a 4 week wait.  That's pretty much the standard but may come earlier depending upon the number of shoes to be ID'd.  

Originally Posted by iDOCn07

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

But where's the cement part?

"cement" refers to the shade of grey.

It would of been cool if they had the true "cement" color but since they only offer stealth or dark grey color, I figure it's close enough

I Know but I just miss the speckled part I guess…

Originally Posted by Sting83659

What's the difference between "anodized" and "leather"??
I was wondering the same thing…

anodoized will end up having a metallic look to them, similar to the "foam" Air Jordan 1s
http://www.nicekicks.com/tag/air-jordan-1-anodized/

I finally got a good look at the shoe today, I don't like the grey, but will end up getting a pair of these at some point when a color I do like comes out.

Anybody hooped in them yet?... They look nice imo... I'm just waiting on a Traditional Chicago Bulls colorway to hoop in

Did anyone notice if there were anodized ID options that were shown at the preview/release event?  I don't remember seeing any myself......

Back
Top Bottom