Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Wake up early for the 7 am fnl release, go to class come back and chill for the 3:51 ndc release.
Hopefully i can get one pair. If i get two idk what ill do with the second. Either beaters or tradebait

So are these dropping on NDC?

Since the Black/Royal 1's aren't dropping on NDC, guess I'm open to getting these.

I knew JB was releasing the 2011's with Nike Air. Didn't the 2011's cost $150 too :lol:

They didn't even bother upgrading the leather like they did with the varsity red and infrared VI's or recent I's :lol:

I'm just about done with JB after this year.

I wasn't able to cop a pair last year so I'm going to try for these and if not I'm just going to get last years for a little over the retail price of these. I'm not paying ridiculous reseller prices for these. I do like the Nike Air more but not hundred dollars more. Especially if the quality is exactly the same as last years.

so it's pretty much confirmed that the 2011 white/cement did NOT have the banana mold, And had regular materials...

As opposed to this 2013 Nike Air ($50 price boost) With banana mold, and potential cheaper materials?

I saw Joe Venuto's youtube vid on them and he compared the quality to the 2011.  He says the quality is slightly better, but judging from the video, I can't really see a the quality being $40 better.  I'll probably still try to get them since I don't have any retro 3's, but the random release time kind of sucks since I'll be at work.

I knew JB was releasing the 2011's with Nike Air. Didn't the 2011's cost $150 too :lol:

They didn't even bother upgrading the leather like they did with the varsity red and infrared VI's or recent I's :lol:

it's funny you mentioned the varsity red and infrared vi's. I just wore my infrared vi's the other day and just had to compare them to the varsity red vi's sitting in the closet. The leather on the varsity red is so paper thin, while the infrared is thick. As the release date gets closer I started to think differently about getting a pair. I know these will remind me of the 2011 version just different back tab and Nike air insole logo. Sold my pair after 6 months due to the crappy feel of the leather and midsole paint starting to crack. This newer version will have the same issues which bother me with the 2011 version. I'll let everyone else struggle to get a pair. Told myself the day retro's reach $200 I'm out. Time to start practicing what I preach. And no it isn't because I can't afford them, just time for me to stand up to Jordan brand.

Last edited:
Since my man shared his 3 collection, I'd thought I'd share mines too.

20az705.png

My top 3: Black Cement, True Blue, Fire Red 3 (which I don't own yet).

Last edited:
So what are the release details, seen in another thread that it's some random time.
They are releasing on Mars in the year 2033

Since my man shared his 3 collection, I'd thought I'd share mines too.

20az705.png

My top 3: Black Cement, True Blue, Fire Red 3 (which I don't own yet).
I dont own any :frown:
Money wasnt right in 2011. Only jordan pickups I had are the Vs.
My feet have grown since the last 3 run. I hit puberty very late

Last edited:
Damn that sucks. What made it even worse is that he claims I scammed him and told me that we could do this the easy way or the hard way and that he'd better get his money back. Keep in mind that he's 17 and I'm 28.

But yeah, after that I'd much rather meet up than deal with the Paypal BS.

yea ive heard it all too from these little kids. one said he was going to take me to court to get his refund. smh

Me too. I'm almost at my breaking point with this company. Quality isn't worth it, prices keep getting ridiculous, and their constant games(example...limiting Royal 1's, no online NDC release...terrible fake leather and Jumpman on Chicago 1's, etc.). This is almost the end of the road for me.

I only have the 2011 run of 3's right now, so definitely looking forward to adding the Fire Reds (which have to be better quality this time around, RIGHT?!) later this year, regardless of whether I land these or not.

Back
Top Bottom