Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

People are gonna pay $400 plus just bc they say "Nike Air" and sadly I can assure none of the veteran NTers will be those people

I wouldn't pay $200
Retail or bust for me and I aint a veteran NTer

Unfortunately my 2011 3's have paint chipping already , all my 3's and 4's do. I think it's a problem when you weigh over 200 lbs.
Should that even matter? It is painted polyurathane. Nike should dye the midsole but they wont.

WTF IS A SNEAKERYETTI

Mythical creature out here in Tampa. Only shows up on Saturdays at 8 am. He buys size runs of shoes and takes them home to put on ebay for double the price. If you see him you might as well get of line because your size is gone.

I've been in this stuff for too long. When the NA Black Cements came out in the early 2000's, there was no panic or chaos. $&%# these maniacs out here.

That's what hurts the sneaker game the hoarder...

Sucks...and yeah I agree alot of broken hearts/hurt feelings will be here on 2/6

I gotta couple of local non commercial spots i can HOPEFULLY turn to once the sites stop crashing.....****'s gonna get hectic kiddddds

Do we know what time they're going on sale?? 

(insert "posted already" link here....if you got time to go thru em lemme knowwwww

I'm feeling like JB should make enough for the whole world... imagen how many people got their hopes in these... if I don't get'em then damn it wasn't ment to be that's 200 bill on my pocket....

JB are such scammers. They released the same pair a couple years ago with a jumpman and now they release this 88 version with nike air on the back but jordan on the sole. Total con. Two years from now they'll release these again with nike air on the back and nike on the sole. Perhaps they can call those the 1988. 

Just waiting on Nike to announce that the release will be a random time

they did about 2 weeks ago

JB are such scammers. They released the same pair a couple years ago with a jumpman and now they release this 88 version with nike air on the back but jordan on the sole. Total con. Two years from now they'll release these again with nike air on the back and nike on the sole. Perhaps they can call those the 1988. 

somebody salty...

i think it was after the nba finals game. but yea i let up for a second and let my pc go to sleep and it was too late.

IT WAS DURING GAME 7 OF THE eastern conference finals right near the end of the game.

are you sure? i thought it was during the finals but i guess im wrong.
i remember having a pair in my cart too :smh: SMH

They made sure to troll us extra hard and drop it right after the game, and right before the fight.... if i remember correctly, i was outta my mind that night :smokin

Last edited:
are you sure? i thought it was during the finals but i guess im wrong.

i remember having a pair in my cart too :smh: SMH

I remember because I was happy that the heat won, then pissed because I got the tweet from nike that the link was live and I wasn't near a computer haha

Back
Top Bottom