Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Just as a heads up, Eastbay does or at least used to have a few actual "brick and mortar" stores. Don't be so quick to act like a guy's stupid if you don't know your stuff.

maybe, if they did it was probably in wisconsin where they are located.

Curious to see what the resellers prices will be on these.... Once again good luck to all who intend on coppin.

what's resellers price on the 2011 wc? just add $50

I'll continue to vacuum up the 2011 WC-IIIs for the low, considering beasts in my area are letting them go for the cheap right now :smokin
There will be a ton of little honey-boo-boos crying tomorrow when they can't copp this NA-III, which is comical in its own right, because many of them don't know why they "need" this shoe in the first place.

I'll continue to vacuum up the 2011 WC-IIIs for the low, considering beasts in my area are letting them go for the cheap right now
smokin.gif

There will be a ton of little honey-boo-boos crying tomorrow when they can't copp this NA-III, which is comical in its own right, because many of them don't know why they "need" this shoe in the first place.
why do they need to have a need?

and are these TTS?

Last edited:
if you guys think there is HYPE around this shoe, wait till the 6's or 5's drop with Nike air, hype will be About a Bazillion times stronger. people will camp for months For a 5, or 6 with Nike air.
this release will be child's play compared to those!!

if you guys think there is HYPE around this shoe, wait till the 6's or 5's drop with Nike air, hype will be About a Bazillion times stronger. people will camp for months For a 5, or 6 with Nike air.
this release will be child's play compared to those!!
Infared 6 will be like the apocalypse.

All I see are the TR97's....looks like y'all got played by FNL
laugh.gif
Im not sure if people are joking or not. Did you get the wcs. The link was to some lame fusion jordan when i checked.
Are eastbay stores gonna have these? Or just online..
All of you.....
Just as a heads up, Eastbay does or at least used to have a few actual "brick and mortar" stores. Don't be so quick to act like a guy's stupid if you don't know your stuff.

^^ It wasn't supposed to be active yet. I'm sure that they've been lurking in the thread and found out we knew about it so they deactivated the URL for now. 

Back
Top Bottom