Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I get it, you're upset.. just not mad.
laugh.gif
 Yeah. Slightly perturbed, but not "grail status strikeout" mad. feelz me? 

Maximize profit/ who cares...jb knows they would sell out online anyways so what does the amount of people goinf thru that city matter.....they don't even make enough for small citys.

I know it's a hard concept to grasp so I won't try to explain it to you. :smh:

Nah man , Infared 6 would be Armageddon cause JB would definitely use the right shade of infared and durabuck . 

I called northline HOH and Galleria HOH in houston and they said it's an online release, are they just being shady??

This will be crazy if JB actually decides to launch these tomorrow considering everything that's gone back and forth, showed up and yanked (Eastbay), etc. Gotta love the shoe game

This will be crazy if JB actually decides to launch these tomorrow considering everything that's gone back and forth, showed up and yanked (Eastbay), etc. Gotta love the shoe game
Bro, that would be INSANE if Nike actually released a shoe when they said they would!

Whoaaa (Cody from step-by-step voice)

Last edited:
Bro, that would be INSANE if Nike actually released a shoe when they said they would!

Whoaaa (Cody from step-by-step voice)

View media item 252983

I should have clarified further. Considering what FNL and Eastbay are saying in terms of them waiting on "JB's demands". I understand Nike has advised a date and time, but considering the circumstances it will be interesting, nonetheless.

At first I was gonna pass on these, but now I might give it a shot and see if I can cop a few pairs. Gonna resell them and cash in on the thirst or trade for some SJs. Sorry guys.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom