Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Where the hell did they come up with this random *** time from?

I have class!!
mad.gif
It's hardly a random time.

ready for the virtual warfare, if i lose so be it .....guaranteed lolz to occur regardless, it shall be a happy death should it occur

-Shakespeare

Last edited:
Seeing how I couldn't even snag that GMP earlier today with nobody knowing I have NO chance on the 3's. ill try but won't shed tears. I want the GMP more than these honestly

Did they really restock at $200? I was in class :/
The amount of recently joined members on this board asking the stupidest of questions is :x
it's so annoying. Especially when you can google that ****. I just give people the wrong answer if they ask something dumb.

refuse to make a twitter for these

Twitter has other purposes than copping shoes, but its cool. More for us
LMAO AT THE USER TAG

:lol:
You are definitely right. My 2012 Macbook Pro never failed me yet. I'll be bringing it to work and hopefully my company's internet connection is fast enough to get me a pair.
IDK. I have the i5 Quad Core Mac and I have had no luck on releases since the concords. Then again I only have 2 gigs of ram (which isn't bad considering Macs require less ram for the OS to function properly, but it isnt very good either). And I have fast internet speed.

really??
chrome is terrible
How so? I find it to be the fastest

I don't even wanna fathom the WiFi at LAX, which is where I'll be tomorrow when these launch. I gotta figure something out

Ill be at work in x ray ortho clinic, I get back from lunch at 1:30. My work has fast Internet but I pray I don't have a patient at 1:51. Lol

For those of you who will post on this page asking these questions without going back a page:

Confirmed Release Time: 4:51 PM Eastern Time, 3:51 Central Time, 1:51 Pacific Time

Release Method: TLO (Twitter Link Only) via NDC @nikestore, FNL, Eastbay

GS Sizes: Yes, $125

Men's Size Run: 8-12, 13, 14, NO 7.5, 

Trying to avoid the repeat posts here, came looking for more information and got a bit fed up with the constant questions

For those of you who will post on this page asking these questions without going back a page:

Confirmed Release Time: 4:51 PM Eastern Time, 3:51 Central Time, 1:51 Pacific Time

Release Method: TLO (Twitter Link Only) via NDC @nikestore, FNL, Eastbay

GS Sizes: Yes, $125

Men's Size Run: 8-12, 13, 14, NO 7.5, 

Trying to avoid the repeat posts here, came looking for more information and got a bit fed up with the constant questions

yes boys and girls, I refuse to get a twitter for tennis shoes

a small thing always gets bigger

now it takes 2 trips to a store and a raffle win for leather and rubber

yet shoes are restocking and sitting, game is becoming backwards

if I do decide to drop the $200 ill have them regardless, never missed a shoe I tried to cop

I got a bad feeling on this one ! I got the 2011 DS, but I still want these regardless. I am not gonna give the same BS that everyone says. Like ill try but I am cool if not, cause I got the 2011. Hell no I want these too g*d damnit !!! Lol pls help !!! ( big man above ) lol

Back
Top Bottom