Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

OK thank you I didnt know that. My first time buying from NDC I created an account on NDC just to buy these III's. I RARELY buy online and when I do it's from ebay. On Ebay my paypal gets charged as soon as I place the order. Yes I am a rookie on NDC, but I feel pretty good that my very first attempt at copping was successful. It kept saying other customers already put it in their  cart when I was hitting the sz 9.5 try again in a few minutes in case their orders dont go through. So I kept clicking it over and over and over again. Finally at like 5:01 it got added to my cart! THanks again!

I also kept clicking over and over and over again for a 9.5 and I got my pair as well. I needed SOMETHING to go right for me today!

this is a joke ....

i got me ,, my girl and my daughter trying to get these and nothing at all

i am tired of this

if anybody deserves these damn shoes...............................ITS ME.......

im a real sneaker og and have been in the jordan game since day 1 ,,,, 1985

i was rocking kicks before half the people on here was born

i got the og 1's when i was 14yrs old and ive had every og jordan in almost every hot colorway you can name

NAME THE SHOE AND COLORWAY AND DAMN GOOD CHANCES ARE................... IVE HAD IT

and now you have a shoe like this and i cant get it ........... i got to pay some crazy reseller price to get them

i was wearing the dam shoes on my feet too watching jordan when he won the dunk contest ...... and i had the fire reds sitting right next to me

i am just getting sick and tired of the way the game is , then you got so many shoes coming out i cant keep up with copping ......im not made of $$$
(i think thats another battle so i wont go there now)

the bottom line is ........ i know a person cant get every release but when you have a OG JORDAN HEAD like me who really wanted these for one

reason and one reason only........................................ because they take me back .............they bring back so many good memories i had rocking jays and i really wanted to try and get some of those goodtimes back.............and to not get them ..............................it really just gets too me

i know some of you young bucks wont understand were i am coming from but when you get to where i am at and you have been into sneakers 30+ years and one of your alltime favorite 's come out that you miss out on ................you just might get it......................................peace23

guys don't stop trying people are getting through on finish line and east bay even now! I waited on the finishline twiiter link for about an hour then just opened up firefox on different computer and went straight to finish line .com then to product page and checked out with ease, now just to wait on that shipment confirmation. I got the order confirmation email what's the likelihood i get cancelled with paying with a credit card?

you got a better chance using your cc than paypal.

and for the speedtest bs, it really doesn't mean s$%t, i got 1 pair at least and my internet speed was average and lower than some of the specs people posted up earlier, its all about patience and determination.

So how many people that posted their internet speed actually got through??
THIS GUY!!!
roll.gif

this is a joke ....

i got me ,, my girl and my daughter trying to get these and nothing at all

i am tired of this

if anybody deserves these damn shoes...............................ITS ME.......

im a real sneaker og and have been in the jordan game since day 1 ,,,, 1985

i was rocking kicks before half the people on here was born

i got the og 1's when i was 14yrs old and ive had every og jordan in almost every hot colorway you can name

NAME THE SHOE AND COLORWAY AND DAMN GOOD CHANCES ARE................... IVE HAD IT

and now you have a shoe like this and i cant get it ........... i got to pay some crazy reseller price to get them

i was wearing the dam shoes on my feet too watching jordan when he won the dunk contest ...... and i had the fire reds sitting right next to me

i am just getting sick and tired of the way the game is , then you got so many shoes coming out i cant keep up with copping ......im not made of $$$
(i think thats another battle so i wont go there now)

the bottom line is ........ i know a person cant get every release but when you have a OG JORDAN HEAD like me who really wanted these for one

reason and one reason only........................................ because they take me back .............they bring back so many good memories i had rocking jays and i really wanted to try and get some of those goodtimes back.............and to not get them ..............................it really just gets too me

i know some of you young bucks wont understand were i am coming from but when you get to where i am at and you have been into sneakers 30+ years and one of your alltime favorite 's come out that you miss out on ................you just might get it......................................peace23
sick.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
Actually got a pair on Footlocker after an hour. Size 6 needed a 5. Oh well guess i'll just DS these.

Back
Top Bottom