Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Just tried adding to cart on eastbay for about 10-15 minutes, thinking I'd have no luck. Managed to get a pair. Was prepared to not even try, and was content with missing out. I'm stoked.

SHIIIIZZZAAAAAAAAA I GOT THROUGH ON FNL.....GOT TO THE PAYMENT SCREEN AND SUBMITTED PAYMENT AND IT KICKED ME OUT. I NEED THAT SZ 11

Got about 5 of these on my Bank account

is there a difference between "In reversal" and just "IN" ???
I got a bunch of these over charges too. I called them. They should reverse them and the others should knock off. Well thats what they said. They said give it 48-72 hrs.

been tryin since 451 lol...had 2 other people tryin for me at the same time..east bay keeps sayin theyre reserved in a shopping cart...im hopin that person is sleepin

zongetsu23 c'mon man. just because you have all those accolades under your belt doesn't entitle you anything. And since you've been into sneakers that long, you should know by know how today is when it comes to sneakers like these. Especially limited sneakers. The rant is unnecessary. Be frustrated, but move on.

my original finishline SPA screen just let me into the website minutes ago...and, at the moment, it seems my order just went through

so that's almost 2.5 hours on that SPA screen

Copped 2 off Eastbay, one for me and one for a fellow NT'er that wasn't able to get out of work, always look out for fellow NT'ers especially on releases like this, always good having someone owing you a favor ha

I was about to cancel my Credit card but checked with finishline and they indeed said the order was placed with them!!!

Last edited:
and this may be a herb question but i can swear eastbay and footlocker have the same f**kin inventory

Just got a second pair fr finishline...size 10 for trade bait...still have a pair of bred 11s size 10 ds for bait tryin to find a pair of yeezy 2s (which im sure aint happening lol)

Wow. Props to the dude who gave the backdoor link. It was easy access. LEGIT too. Screen that I.P and everything from bottom to top. Email confirmation as well. Ya'll need to hop on that if you want a pair.

Can anyone tell me why they think that backdoor link is legit? I mean, it doesn't even have the finishline logo top left...

Trying to get my second pair from Footaction.

It's giving me false hope. It loads but leads me to a blank page.

Anyone experiencing this?

IT and web designers prolly know better, but I remember being in a computer class back in high school and the teacher typed in some numbers and it going to the site. I think its something to do with binary codes or something. So that address should be fine.
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom