Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

how soon will people find out if their order got cancelled/shipped? i got my homie a pair from finishline and don't want to get his hopes up after i received a confirmation email.

Another fail attempt on my part. I must be doing something wrong when it comes to online release. I haven't been able to get anything online, ever. Sucks paying reseller prices all the time.

And what's this backdoor link I'm hearing about? I missed all that information.

Last edited:
I think he means he got the pay pal order #.  The same thing happend to me.  I recieved two pay pal order numbers but I recieved nothing from FNL.  The pay pal shows my item and what I paid.  Im guessing I am not getting them since there is no FNL confirmation number.

I was in the same boat as you and they eventually canceled my order.

how soon will people find out if their order got cancelled/shipped? i got my homie a pair from finishline and don't want to get his hopes up after i received a confirmation email.

finishline will probably show shipped sometime tomorrow. u might not get an email, but it'll show up on the website first

I'm finna cancel her order.
tumblr_mcr9cnr5FK1rjkhayo1_500.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I mean, I'm not about that life. But these people seriously deserve it. 

I think he means he got the pay pal order #.  The same thing happend to me.  I recieved two pay pal order numbers but I recieved nothing from FNL.  The pay pal shows my item and what I paid.  Im guessing I am not getting them since there is no FNL confirmation number.
If this is the case, then you're right. I got payment sent emails on all of my FNL attempts but nothing from FNL...

All my "backdooor link" people i got a question

I used paypal to try to get em...it didnt go thru but i got charged twice on my paypal....i didnt get no email from FNL...I will get refunded right?
Dude, is this even a question??? of course you will get your money back.  All you really had to do was look at Finishline's twitter and read less than 10 of the responses to figure this out, let alone just realizing that you are protected by paypal and there is no way they would let you get charged without receiving any tangible goods

If you asked 12 hours ago how many tons of salt would be flying around this thread tonight, I think it'd be a whole helluva lot more than what we're seeing. Today was an overall crazy successful day. We should count our collective blessings because I think we all though it would be one minute and done, none left and TONS of dudes crying. FNL even impressed me by pwning that angry n00b who thinks it's cool to use gay slurs against companies on social media cause he couldn't get a damn pair of shoes. :smh:

I believe so.  If not file a dispute via pay pal.

good lookin homie

I was in the same boat as you and they eventually canceled my order.

about how long did that take

Dude, is this even a question??? of course you will get your money back.  All you really had to do was look at Finishline's twitter and read less than 10 of the responses to figure this out, let alone just realizing that you are protected by paypal and there is no way they would let you get charged without receiving any tangible goods

just double checkin ya heard me

Whole mollymanny & finl twitter duel was a nice ending to the hectic pickup frenzy today.

Props to dude posting that IP backdoor link - was able to help people out via it.

Like I previously said nobody gives a f about anybody else when it comes to shoes now.  I mean if you are stupid enough to post your order confirmation number you are asking to get your ish cancelled by some hater, but really, not like whoever cancels somebody else's order is going to be fortunate enough to swoop up that exact said cancelled pair anyways, so ultimately it just makes you a hater...sip up

Back
Top Bottom