Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

it's pretty clear that these are the same shoes, same quality as the 2011's just with NIKE AIR on the back tab...

Totally off topic but I did snag some Dave White 1s off that random restock. Early birthday present to myself. :D

I hope I am safe to say I am in the clear. Just checked my Eastbay order status and the current status is: Released to Ship.

PAYING $25 OVERNIGHT YOU ARE EITHER A GUY WHO LIKES TO SHOW OFF OR RESELLING THESE FOR $500
More like i'm leaving out of town next week and no one will be home to receive the package...

Or what about you stop worrying about what I do with my money!
Are you serious ? I thought these were premium leather. If you don't like these, then I don't know what to say. 
Premium leather?

Far from it....

There is no use complaining over quality IMO anymore. 

It is what it is.

That's why I passed, I'm happy with my 2011's.
no need to pay more for NA.

I see your point but to me personally the Nike Air fills out better on the back of 3's and 4's. I'm probably going to sell my 2011 pair to pay for these so almost like a swap

More like i'm leaving out of town next week and no one will be home to receive the package...

Or what about you stop worrying about what I do with my money!

Premium leather?

Far from it....

There is no use complaining over quality IMO anymore. 

It is what it is.
Damn I was hoping they would be a little nicer. So I guess we paid a premium for Nike to catch their Goliath cut ! I saw some vids posted on these, everyone said the leather is definitely better. Not that I am gonna complain, I'll gladly take the Nike air. Just would be nice, that's all.

Cant lie, those pics of the 88's above are clean as ****!

Still salty I missed out...

But I just came up on some bred 4's for retail thru FNL!

wooohooo shipping confirm from eastbay!!!...holleluiah holla back!

jbinterview.jpg

Damn I was hoping they would be a little nicer. So I guess we paid a premium for Nike to catch their Goliath cut ! I saw some vids posted on these, everyone said the leather is definitely better. Not that I am gonna complain, I'll gladly take the Nike air. Just would be nice, that's all.
Judge for yourself when you get them. My friend has a pair and the leather is better than the 2011 IMO. I'm not saying it's premium but it's def better.

I see your point but to me personally the Nike Air fills out better on the back of 3's and 4's. I'm probably going to sell my 2011 pair to pay for these so almost like a swap

I agree the NA looks way better, the shoe was made to have NA on it.
I'm just not paying more for it.

Judge for yourself when you get them. My friend has a pair and the leather is better than the 2011 IMO. I'm not saying it's premium but it's def better.
Thats exactly what I was thinking. Don't get me wrong, even the 2011 ain't bad. The leather is alright, I have them. So I figured these would be a lil better. But will see shortly, when they come through. These are one of my tops, so I am happy these got released either way.

Last edited:
Wanted to give you all a heads up so u got a chance to get your money right. I work at FNL customer service. As you probably know, Wed we are releasing the OG retro 3. But Thursday the 7th is gonna be C R A Z Y!!! We have some special re-releases  1. Retro 9 Kilroys 2. Retro 9 ******* Colors, cant think of the name, but they’re red, gold, white 3. Retro 9 Cool Greys 4. Retro 9 Photo Blues 5. Retro 4 Breds 6. Retro 4 Cements 7. Retro 7 Olympics 8. Retro 10 Black/White/Stealth 9. Retro 12 Playoffs (Black and White) 10. Retro 14 Last shot (the black and red ones) 11. And A rerelease of the retro 5s and an EXCLUSIVE RETRO 1 for 174.99 WHOOO!!! Bouta get HOT before summertime, check it out!! Im not even tripping about the 3s no more. I’m on the playoff 12s and Cement 4s!!
I remembered seeing this in the thread a few days ago ^^^ I was not going to stop looking until I found it! Thanks sneaks4days0990 for the heads up!

EDIT: Sorry bigj505....just saw your post regarding no more posting regarding restock talk!!

Last edited:
HAHAHAHA @ people complaining about OTHERS paying for Next Day Air shipping. Why worry about what another man/woman does with their money. You DO realize there are people in this forum making over $1Million annually, right? Do you expect them to do economy shipping? Does $15-$25 mean anything to someone making $200K a year? If $25 truly hits you in the wallet, you shouldn't be buying Retros.
Secondly, I get FREE 2 Day shipping from Eastbay. I've had this benefit since the early 90s, should I decline it? :rolleyes

it's pretty clear that these are the same shoes, same quality as the 2011's just with NIKE AIR on the back tab...

its pretty clear yo *** is quite lawrys ..talking overnighting for $25 is a reseller move :rofl: ..just shut up fam :lol: :lol: :rofl: counting someone elses money ...if he wants to resell them for $1000 whats it to YOU? not a damn thing :rofl:

dudes in here like the world is gonna end cuz you dont have these SHOES :smh: :rofl:

Last edited:
How's the fit on these? My foot is kinda inbetween an 11 and 11.5, but I usually grabbed an 11 in most J's and that's what I got for these.

Back
Top Bottom