Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Minez have shipped! I wonder what would have happened if I had tried to buy more via the alternate path.  Did anyone go big and get shipped yet?

Did anyones FNL paypal go thru? Just checked my paypal and its still pending. I wonder whats the holdup.

Same here. Tried using a cc and it didnt work so had To goo that route. I went back door too fwiw

That pending disappears once the shoes have been shipped. Even if you have the tracking number it won't be updated usually until UPS picks up the package.

Don't forget on
http://www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html
You can use your FNL and NDC order number type it into the reference number in the ups site and you may see your shipping status.

Already got my NDC pairs, and checked on my pairs from FNL all 3 have shipped.  Also these will be available here in Houston at the HOH Galleria and one other store.....but there is no way i can gauge the level of craziness that is going to be around that store.  Imagine the foamposite Galaxy release in Orlando... x 10 glad I WILL NOT have to be caught up in the circus around kicks that weekend... WALE is supposed to do some kinda appearance at Sheik at the Galleria as well on the 14th... that place is gona be hype beast city.....
tired.gif

And whoever posted that backdoor link was genius... I scored all my FNL pairs from that link.... none to resell either I was skeptical at first until I logged in and bam...Man i used to dog finish line but lately they have come through for me on the bred 11's and these.... but each time was a non-traditional way... the bred's was via mobile link and these via backdoor link....
pimp.gif

Mine is scheduled for tuesday and I am pretty sure Eastbay ships from wisconsin. I couldve drove there and back in 4-5 hours
Definitely the Bay is my spot. Living in NY for 27 years, im done.

dont get me wrong, its a good place, everything is there, convenient. get anything you want. im just over the population, and crowds
Yah that is how I feel about Chicago, the greatest city in America. But I am done living here. I want to go to the Bay or to NYC. I havent decided yet. I had my heart set on the Bay but I had a recent trip to NY and fell in love! So I am going to take a trip to the Bay soon to see if my mind can be changed back.

Last edited:
original 1988 nike air jordan catalog picture

View media item 257214

wow, now those are a thing of beauty. look at the thin cut of the elephant print near the toe. trhat's how it should be. but i'm not complaining. ndc and fnl pair both scheduled to arrive on mon. :nthat:

*EDIT*
damn i keep looking at this pic and the cut and shape of the OGs was amazing. looking at this pic takes me back to 3rd grade. damn.

Last edited:
"YES, I was able to get 5 pairs"......Buy 3-5 pairs of Jordans to sit around ya house for Nothing, then turn around and get mad at a hustler..... I been copping jays for years..in 2012 I copped over 25 pairs of jays.. I gave jumpman Racks!!! And you don't think imma not gonna cop a extra pair to flip on cl or eBay... Y'all some dumb brain washed mF if you mad at that!! Straight up

:rolleyes

Just checked and I have a 6 lb shipment from FINL that should arrive Monday.  

Last edited:
"YES, I was able to get 5 pairs"......Buy 3-5 pairs of Jordans to sit around ya house for Nothing, then turn around and get mad at a hustler..... I been copping jays for years..in 2012 I copped over 25 pairs of jays.. I gave jumpman Racks!!! And you don't think imma not gonna cop a extra pair to flip on cl or eBay... Y'all some dumb brain washed mF if you mad at that!! Straight up

View media item 257292
View media item 257293

Those asking about comparisons to the '11 WCIII - Here's a review by TCC. He has had a couple questionable dealings with early release pairs so take it with a grain of salt. 

Skip to 2:00 minutes to get to the actual review

well damn. after seeing this vid there is def. a huge difference in the shape between these and the '11s. the '11s are just wide and blatantly deformed as compared to these. and it looks like better leather is confirmed. wow, i stand corrected. this is great news. the height of the 88s looked on point as well. looks like they really tried to make these as close to OG specs as possible. at least we know we're not paying $50 extra strictly for nike air.

Got 2 pairs sz 12 . 1from footlocker the othr from eastbay
, both shipped today, be here Wednesday , also these will drop in Europe on the 3/23, no US in store release, talked to my boy at finish line today

Mine is scheduled for tuesday and I am pretty sure Eastbay ships from wisconsin. I couldve drove there and back in 4-5 hours
Eastbay is in Wausau bruh. It would take you about 6-9 hours to go there and back. My daughter lives in Stevens Point which is 40 mins south of there.

Honestly these were pretty easy to get.I was physically working & on the internet & got a pair.If I was home on the cpu,Ps3,& Phone I could've copped multiples easy

mine shipped today. happy. i was disappointed with my 2011 pair, so im hoping these are better

Back
Top Bottom