Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I'd just like to get one pair. I love the OG 3 color ways, so I was hoping to get them but FNL. I hope these do come to the stores or the Europe sites have it a little higher than retail.

And I think FA in Houston is getting these on the 17.

Jordan's birthday is on the 17th as well. I wonder if JB is doing anything to commemorate his 50th bday.

People can keep posting pictures of screen shots of them buying like 8 pairs ...etc...but I lucked out by getting a pair on NS...they didn't get added to my cart immediately but i kept trying and trying and someone happen to not check out on-time so I got lucky and got added to my cart! I applaud everybody who got a pair..Will be wearing me once they come in!!! True Sole Lovers wear their kicks no matter what!
i agree with you my friend . people think im crazy when i wear my Galaxy foams ..

i do not see the price on these coming down. but im honestly happy for the hype, because i will probably scoop up some 2003 retros for around 180-250 now which is an amazing price for a much better quality shoe.

gotta love the hypebeasts not knowing about the older retros.

market saturation at its finest

my friend just bought a pair for 380 shipped.
hopefully they wont fall apart on you bro . Why not just wait till the in store march release ? .

youll be able wear the 2013's in peace with out having to walk like a penguin trying not to ruin them lol .

At one point in time, I had doubles of each... '99 (IV's), '00 (V's), 01 (III's). Still can't believe I sold them off.
Same, SMH. Had a rotation of all Nike Air j's and I sold them off, fffffuuuuuu
Count me in that group of salty old dudes that sold all my old retros.  Literally ALL of them.  SMH.  
tired.gif

Count me in that group of salty old dudes that sold all my old retros.  Literally ALL of them.  SMH.  |I

I don't mind I sold most of my old, old retros bc they'd prob be unwearable but I'm kicking myself for letting go of my Infrared VI's from '10

Looks like I'll be going the reseller route since I struck out, really wanted these since I missed out on the 2011s, money wasn't right since I was in school. Hopefully I can track down a pair for about 300, otherwise I'll pass, resale is crazy on these!

Looks like I'll be going the reseller route since I struck out, really wanted these since I missed out on the 2011s, money wasn't right since I was in school. Hopefully I can track down a pair for about 300, otherwise I'll pass, resale is crazy on these!

i dont get stories like this. unless your money wasnt right until last month, the 2011s were perfectly attainable for less than 300.

Back
Top Bottom