Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

One thing for sure, whether the price goes up or down, you dudes will continue to still bicker and I will still secure another pair. :D

• Order Date:  02/09/2013
  • Method:  Not available until shipped.

The status of my order is still like this. Should I be worried?

By the way, I used an international credit card.

??? OG XIs are wearable. Worse case they will need to be reglued.
I have 01 Space Jams Unworn until 2010 and they needed to be re-glued and the air units also crumbled, another thing to be aware of with older shoes

really? never heard of someone's air units crumbling on XIs but its certainly believable.

many generally view the 1s, 2s, 10s, 11s, 12s, 13s as tanks. worse case for any would be reglue treatment.

Last edited:
they will def. go back up over a not-so-long period of time. just bc of the nike air branding. it's the same pattern. they're flooded right now, but once they start to dry up a lil we all know the value will eventually start to skyrocket.
everyone is coming to their senses that this shoe is the same just with NA on the back and they probaly still haven't. Corrected the paint issue on the midsole

• Order Date: 02/09/2013
  • Method: Not available until shipped.

You ordered it on a Saturday so I wouldn't be worried.

• Order Date: 02/09/2013
  • Method: Not available until shipped.

Bro read the last two pages

Everybody stop worrying about the value of the shoes you wear...and just wear the shoes. I could care less if these went to the clearance racks, I still wanted them. 

Who is worrying about the value exactly? People are trying to pay the lowest price possible when many can't get them for retail

really? never heard of someone's air units crumbling on XIs but its certainly believable.

many generally view the 1s, 2s, 10s, 11s, 12s, 13s as tanks. worse case for any would be reglue treatment.
Could be a defect on that pair because my 2k Concords are fine besides the yellowing sole, and have not needed to be reglued yet. But they were worn from jump because I only had 1 pair.

Prices are definitely going to be lower especially with the resellers with less than 50 feedback. I wouldn't trust them anyway.

Patiently waiting for a 2011 pair to come up at a decent price. I don't mind the jumpman on the back of the III's..

This dude is a cornball.He's forever being posted in the celebs wearing heat thread.
I ain't even gunna start hatin on him or Wale, if MMG wants to rocks Jordan's and '72 Barkleys so be it. Stalley is a year younger than me so he grew up with all this heat and seems to be into the kick game.

Ya'll can say what you want but everyone is too quick to label hypebeast. You hear Kevin Durant on Wale's mixtapes.. gunna hate on KD too dawg?

Last edited:
If the paint chips after the first wear, I will have no words. Check back in a month about the paint chipping update, then I'll be impressed, lol. It's ****** up people are talking About "they're not chipping after the first wear!" Great quality! SMH. Def something wrong with the product if that's the case. Great pic tho! Can't wait to take mine out the box! U guys are making me thirsty with these pics mannnnnn!

If the paint chips after the first wear, I will have no words. Check back in a month about the paint chipping update, then I'll be impressed, lol. It's ****** up people are talking About "they're not chipping after the. first wear!" Great quality! SMH. Def something wrong with the product if that's the case. Great pic tho! Can't wait to take mine out the box! U guys are making me thirsty with these pics mannnnnn!
yeah check back tn a month about the paint chipping. That's sad when you pay $200+ for sneakers and you happy the paint didn't fall off them the first time you wore them smh and u don't see anything wrong with this picture?

Ima wear the shoes with the Nike Air hang tag.. AND WHAT?!?! I like the look of it.  You don't have to like it, but I do. So tough.  I also keep the New Era sticker on my FITTED caps.  AND WHAT?????? Everyone has their own style.

Your avy clearly shows what your style is about. No need to explain.
I just don't see why people get all crybabies over someone wearing the hang tag on the shoes.... I actually like the look of it.  Soon everyone will start wearing their shoes like this, just like how everyone wears the stickers on their fitted's.  And yes, check the avi. I do not even remove the price tag on my FITTED's. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom