Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

got mine in today MAJOR GLUE SMELL pre creasing and NO NIKE AIR TAG. im not to picky about this but im paying a ******** for these i should get what was advertised. please tell me im not the only one with no hangtag?
p.s. tried calling and getting them to send me a new one . no go ,not even a discount 

contact the right rep and you will easily get 10-15% off your next purchase

I got my pair in today from finishline

http://imageshack.us/a/img843/9913/imageododm.jpg

I didn't know finishline is getting their pairs from mentalkicks now
Wow...
sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm worried for my pair..

grabbed that 8.5 off fnl. My girl should be happy. Extra v-day gift for her. :smokin , my pair should be here any minute

Haha we could share shoes. I'm an 8.5, she have any old jays she wants to sell or trade? Lmao.

Last edited:
Yeah .. I don't know if I should keep and test out my sharpie skills or get a refund.. Really upset..
I'd be bummed too, call FNL tomorrow tell em what happened and they will most likely give you a $20 GC, then sleep on what you should do next.

Damn..I don't even know what to say.

I'd be bummed too, call FNL tomorrow tell em what happened and they will most likely give you a $20 GC, then sleep on what you should do next.

Damn..I don't even know what to say.

20 dollars gift card is a slap in the face..
Honestly would rather not be able to cop then to be able to purhase and get this crap..
How does this make it through quality control..

20 dollars gift card is a slap in the face..
Honestly would rather not be able to cop then to be able to purhase and get this crap..
How does this make it through quality control..
Yeah, but at least you get some money back. 
eyes.gif

Quality control has been COMPLETE garbage; the Bred XI's and now these. 
sick.gif

I wore these for the 2nd time and carried out a mattress and boxspring in them. Again, no cracking whatsoever. I really believe they wont crack for a long time to come

Yeah, but at least you get some money back. 
eyes.gif

Quality control has been COMPLETE garbage; the Bred XI's and now these. 
sick.gif

Yea.. Excess glue stain or maybe excess paint here and there...
But you can see the flaw on this pair a mile away.. I don't even think Nike would put this pair in their outlets after I return them

^^^
Like any of this is surprising. its a crap shoot with JB quality whenever you buy and cannot inspect such as with online releases.

Got that Nie Air! :nerd:

I bet even with that flaw you could still toss them up on the bay and get more than you paid Finish Line. In fact if my NFL pair comes in Wednesday and looks like that, after complaining to FNL that will be the first thing I do.

My apologies to the moderators... major newbie mistake as I hit the "start new thread" instead of "post a reply," well more of a I wasn't paying attention mistake.. lol..... Anyways for the people wondering about the GS size pairs. Here are a few pictures of the pair that I got for my girl:

They come in a regular Jordan box:

Another angle of the Jordan box:

Jordan box opened with elephant print paper:

The GS sizes do come with the NIKE plastic tag. They do not come with the Jordan paper though:

One major let down was noticing that the NIKE AIR logo is painted on and not on raised letters.

Also the FRIGGIN K in NIKE is already scraped, more likely a DEFECT!! ARRGHH!

Also the GS size tongue in the back is sawn in to the shoe. You cannot grab it like regular size 3's.

Another defect on this pair was a dot of paint was missing in the back part as you can see.

I don't know what to think to be honest. I know my girl will probably not care about those 2 defects but I do, and I know it's going to be impossible to return and get a new pair.
OOh hell NO! When I first saw those pics I got excited because I'm a 6.5 but after scrolling down... painted on NIKE AIR? F that, I'd rather pay the extra $$ for the raised nike logo. No wonder they didn't have such a high price raise compared to to Mens sizes. Mann now I'm really bummed out.

Back
Top Bottom