Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

The Cement 3s are my favorite but couldn't see myself paying 200 for the same cements I have already. I'm happy with my Jumpman 3s. No one will see my heal anyway

Not the first time and it sure won't be the last. If I remember correctly, this happened with a release last year (can't remember which shoe it was) to two members here on NT.
you would think the ppl shipping em would at least check the sizes like shoe stores normally do. but naw nike just send em out hoping it goes unnoticed and they still can keep their $200
mean.gif

Just saw 2 pairs end at $320 + $20 for shipping, prices are slowly declining, I'm hoping they hit $300 including shipping in the next couple days and I'll cop. There's some people on here in the B/S forums trying to get $400+ :smh:

To be honest, I dont see these selling under 350.. unless its just a couple pairs people trying to sell really quick.

Sometimes i wonder if anyone understands that most of these shoes are made in china...where Nike is paying them 1-2 bucks an hour to make shoes all day.  Everyone is pushed to meet a certain quota and overall goal by a certain date. Many of the pairs will be perfect, a lot of them decent and many will have defects but they will still pass Q-check because they need a certain amount done before shipping them and then on to manufacturing some other shoes.

yeah man same thin
they arent even lined up tho..
same with my pair bro.., small cut on one and thicker print on the other..paint coming off..different leather used on the tongue and paint coming off on one shoe also. Shame on JB/Nike

Last edited:
After seeing some of these mismatched elephant prints and inconsistent amount of materials being used, I remembered that someone had told me this:

Per this whole "production date" fiasco, I was told that Nike has been shipping lefts and rights separately and throwing them together before they're distributed. This is all procedure to avoid theft or at least deter it. I've gotten a few mismatched sizes lately which would be kind of odd coming right off the production line.

I don't know the full truth to this, but I do know that a strategy like this has been implemented.

Last edited:
The huge contrast of elephant print on the '11s drove me nuts and no one understood what i was talking about. Nothing new

My ele print is off from one shoe to the other. It has been hard keeping up with this thread, but I noticed a couple people mentioning the different production dates. I don't believe I saw anyone realize that the mismatching ele print is cause some people have received one shoe from one production run and the other shoe from the other. Mine is 12/13/12 for the left and 12/19/12 for the right.
Yea one of my pair is like that... Pretty sure the different production dates is/one of the reason of the mismatching elephant print (one is very thin the other madd thick) even tho it's also the case for many pairs with same prod dates... It seems like real flawless pairs are very rare...

After seeing some of these mismatched elephant prints and inconsistent amount of materials being used, I remembered that someone had told me this:

Per this whole "production date" fiasco, I was told that Nike has been shipping lefts and rights separately and throwing them together before they're distributed. This is all procedure to avoid theft or at least deter it. I've gotten a few mismatched sizes lately which would be kind of odd coming right off the production line.

I don't know the full truth to this, but I do know that a strategy like this has been implemented.
smh

I would complain to UPS about that.... That doesn't look accidental.
I was at home when the box got dropped off and I heard the truck ran to the door and the truck drives off I grab the box and it was open Im like WTH.Shoes still in there but what if I wasnt at home and they would have been just sitting at the door. I would have been someone's "Come Up" forreal....SMDH

Back
Top Bottom