Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

just looked again at my pair

looked closely and yes, its some chips of paint missing on the A and I in AIR :smh: not very noticeable like some but if you put it in front of your face you can see it.

oh well, knew it was too good to be true to get a great pair from Nike/Jordan these days
Not excusing Nike's quality control on the paint job but this isn't a big deal. Spend $5 and 5 minutes giving it a touch up of matte black angelus paint.

BLOW UP THE NIKE TWITTER PAGE ALL NIGHT ASKING THAT THEY REMOVE THE # FROM RSVPS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

without the # they will have to atleast learn the code to run the program it takes the first auto step away and increases out chanceS!

tweet them 2-3 times a day if we all do it they may listen!!! dont stop!

BLOW UP THE NIKE TWITTER PAGE ALL NIGHT ASKING THAT THEY REMOVE THE # FROM RSVPS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

STOP THE BOTS

without the # they will have to atleast learn the code to run the program it takes the first auto step away and increases out chanceS!

tweet them 2-3 times a day if we all do it they may listen!!! dont stop!

Im sure that will work perfectly!

I'm all for quality in products I buy.  And I know these are $200.

But they're Jordans.  They aren't a special handmade edition--they're made on the same ol' machines that all the cheaper Jordans are made on.  

Why people expect perfection and no mistakes from a Jordan Brand shoe in 2013 is beyond me.  Would it be nice?  Of course!  Should the craftsmanship be on point?  Without a doubt!  But it isn't happening and we all knew that before we bought them.  Anyone who thought that they'd get better craftsmanship and attention to detail because they paid more than usual is a moron.  Plain and simple.

Hey, new to NT here. Canada's gettin these March 23 but limited like you wouldn't believe. Retailing for $250 +13% tax. So paying $300 is not much more than we pay for retail here. 

just sold my kids size 7 this morning for $270.00
smokin.gif

the hell with low ballers
 I hate you!
devil.gif

I'm all for quality in products I buy.  And I know these are $200.

But they're Jordans.  They aren't a special handmade edition--they're made on the same ol' machines that all the cheaper Jordans are made on.  

Why people expect perfection and no mistakes from a Jordan Brand shoe in 2013 is beyond me.  Would it be nice?  Of course!  Should the craftsmanship be on point?  Without a doubt!  But it isn't happening and we all knew that before we bought them.  Anyone who thought that they'd get better craftsmanship and attention to detail because they paid more than usual is a moron.  Plain and simple.
then wouldnt anyone that paid more than normal technically be a moron as well? lol just saying

just looked again at my pair

looked closely and yes, its some chips of paint missing on the A and I in AIR :smh: not very noticeable like some but if you put it in front of your face you can see it.

oh well, knew it was too good to be true to get a great pair from Nike/Jordan these days
Not excusing Nike's quality control on the paint job but this isn't a big deal. Spend $5 and 5 minutes giving it a touch up of matte black angelus paint.

its kinda of a big deal when you spend $50 more than they were less than 2 years ago :lol:

they should be perfect. i shouldnt have to spend more money to make them look the way they should

Last edited:
Elephant print doesn't match. Glue smells like crazy. Have a small mark on the right pull-tab.

I'm pretty damn happy.

When you buy retros where the midsole is made of painted polyurethane you should already know what you're getting into.

No putting on ice. No putting on display. No putting it in a cavern of shoeboxes. These will be rocked. To death.

Last edited:
Was able to get a pair from Ndc ... Came with a creased toe box , stains on the laces and the infamous 9 9s on the left pair.....

cant wait to break mine out next week at my college. this is the first week of school and i made sure not to rock mine and check to see if anyone else had them first and lucky me they don't. everyones rocking bred 4's and fire 5's lmao 
you prob one of these that posts pics on Fb and twitter with all the brand logos showing right?

Back
Top Bottom