Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Wore mine for the first time today
They creased
Do these crease easy in general?
All shoes crease man, and especially the 3's. They will crease very easy. If it bothers you then you should check out sneaker-shields or force fields.They'll help prevent creases but can be uncomfortable at times!

Just copped a pair anybody know if these are suppose to come in a sz 7.5 bc I wear a sz 8 n their too big on me

Curious if I could have went to my local FA or HOH and had them do a transfer from those Houston stores that had them. Probably not.

All FA Northline had was sz 8 10.5 and 11 but they're going fast I bet they're down to a couple sizes by now

how large was the houston restock? can anyone confirm they still have stock there? 

everytime i try calling them i get a busy tone.. im sure they got the phone of the hook!
1800 at hoh galleria also had some at some jb pop up shop....northline got like 800 

So I googled Air Jordan 3 88 sz 6.5 for sale. Sure enough I find a craiglist listing from Columbus Ohio willing to sell his pair for 200 and was open to offers. Spoke to dude and he was willing to sell it to me for 180 shipped. He bought it for his gf, and she didn't want em and so since he doesn't like resellers he was willing to sell it for a reasonable price. I Even showed dude how to use paypal because he was new to it. Told me once his account got verified he'd be happy to make the transaction with me. Sure enough he texts me on Friday that he sold em and couldn't resist the offer he was given and was really sorry. :smh: Didn't even give me the chance to counteroffer. Smh absolutely grimey.

*sighs* The hunt for a sz 6.5 continues yet again. :frown:

Hopefully we see that march release.
eyes.gif

All FA Northline had was sz 8 10.5 and 11 but they're going fast I bet they're down to a couple sizes by now
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom