Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

remember someone posted that text with a niketown employee saying these were coming on a restock in the us and the bc3 were coming in may....welp that aint happen

i said euro march 23rd people around me was like nah i read online coming to the stores.....now they are blowing up my phone asking about my extra pair...i told them gimme 375 ill get  u a  pair in a week lolol....texts coming in crazy now lol 

if they are 10000% legit concords from NDC or somewhere then id take the concords easily.
yeah I'm a pull the trigger. I got the cements with the jumpman so I might not miss them too much. I hope. You guys think it matters if there yellowing? Thanks fellaz

Last edited:
So seems like no US in store release slash restock...definitely in no rush to wear these, as if i were before....but yeah

should i trade my ds grapes from 2006 for these??? mine are yellow free.i want the shoe that will be worth more in the long run. what u guys think?

Anybody here from netherlands? Are these available in store and online on 3/23?
TIA
In Europe it's on online release except for these stores - 

The Air Jordan 3 Retro ’88 will also launch in the following Nike stores on March 23rd: NikeTown London (open from 9am GMT), Stratford, Glasgow, Les Halles, Nike Paris and Nike Bastille.

Good luck!

Now knowing that there won't be an in store restock, I regret selling my 2nd pair. I wonder who was the first one to even mention a US restock on March 23rd?

Smh concords DS for $280 I need to see it to believe it. Everywhere I see them they are going for $400 and up.

Back
Top Bottom