Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

thanks for the info jumpmankb
pimp.gif
now watch, people will ask how limited these are for each page until RD
Not sure if SRS - these will be very limited. Not as limited as the ray allen 13's .. but way more limited than the Cavs and thunders,,, And yes on the MJ 50th bday and 20th ann of the dunk contect tip-

Retail   $159

Even if they are as limited as the Thunder, there's still a problem. The Thunders didn't bring everybody and their mother out of the would work. You're still going to have way more people than available shoes. Alot of people will strikeout RD. If you're ok with pre-ordering, do you.

pimp.gif
Not sure if SRS - these will be very limited. Not as limited as the ray allen 13's .. but way more limited than the Cavs and thunders,,, And yes on the MJ 50th bday and 20th ann of the dunk contect tip-

Retail   $159
Im sorry, Let me go back and say they will not be over the $200 mark

pimp.gif
I saw MULTIPLE pairs of early release BC3, BC4, Bred 11, Thunder 4, and most recently the Bred 13 and Squadron Blue 13 in person before release. I'm sure I'm going to see these any day now. They are making enough so extra pairs/materials can go missing unnoticed which is a STRONG indicator they are being produced on a large scale.
And the lie detector test determined, that was a lie-   Not dissing you or anything, Just your info-   These will be limited.

Regardless of "exclusivity" of the sneaker, one thing is for certain, these will be the center of attention on the 16th.

I know the Royals release as well, but many of JBs customers won't know the significance of those and see the "NIKE AIR" as a must have.

Little do they know that the Royals, to me, hold more because its been 11+ years since release.

All of you can have these, all I want in Feb is the Royals.

Thank you.

FDH

Regardless of "exclusivity" of the sneaker, one thing is for certain, these will be the center of attention on the 16th.

I know the Royals release as well, but many of JBs customers won't know the significance of those and see the "NIKE AIR" as a must have.

Little do they know that the Royals, to me, hold more because its been 11+ years since release.

All of you can have these, all I want in Feb is the Royals.

Thank you.

FDH
Are you getting the royals from the same place you got the knicks 1's? If not then good luck - I got my pair of royals lined up and I's dotted. Same thing for the 3

Which do you think will be harder to get on All-Star weekend? These IIIs or any of the All-Star pack coming out that weekend?

$160, Twitter RSVP impending, fools spending cash on XIII and V's this month, dropping on all-star weekend when a lot of people will be going for the ASG packs... yeah, I'll be ready for 2 pair of these and 2 pairs of the Royals, and come back to this months releases down the road. I actually like the overwhelming amount of stuff dropping from JB and Nike right now. People can't even plan out what they want and are going to have empty pockets for something.

Gratitude I was already skeptical cuz of the price tag But I never purchase J's online anyway and that's the very reason why its so sad but I cant ever find out if the site is legit or not So thanks again I here everyone saying there going to be Thunder 4 and Cavs limited I didn't grab either of those But I did get my hands on the Olive 9's I heard those were limited too So will this release be harder or easier than the Olive's

Gratitude I was already skeptical cuz of the price tag But I never purchase J's online anyway and that's the very reason why its so sad but I cant ever find out if the site is legit or not So thanks again I here everyone saying there going to be Thunder 4 and Cavs limited I didn't grab either of those But I did get my hands on the Olive 9's I heard those were limited too So will this release be harder or easier than the Olive's

Should be easier, cause I don't think many, if any, of the NTs did RSVP for Olives. They were FCFS in both SF and Chicago, I know that. I missed on the Olives but nailed the Thunders and have nailed pretty much every RSVP as of late. These shouldn't be that tough if Nike locations across the country are getting them in addition to other retailers.

Hope this is an easy one but doubt it. Nike Air just fits the back so much better.

If these are limited, then we know which preorder sites sell fakes, because there is no way they should have em.

But IDK I feel that these are not going to be limited at all. I am sure they are trying to test the popularity of NA rereleases. They started with the 1s because they are the least popular, now they want to know if it will work with their most popular shoe

Let's just hope for the best, plan for the worst.

Definitely high on my radar given the OG (somewhat) treatment.

$160, Twitter RSVP impending, fools spending cash on XIII and V's this month, dropping on all-star weekend when a lot of people will be going for the ASG packs... yeah, I'll be ready for 2 pair of these and 2 pairs of the Royals, and come back to this months releases down the road. I actually like the overwhelming amount of stuff dropping from JB and Nike right now. People can't even plan out what they want and are going to have empty pockets for something.
How do u rsvp on twitter?

If these are limited, then we know which preorder sites sell fakes, because there is no way they should have em.

But IDK I feel that these are not going to be limited at all. I am sure they are trying to test the popularity of NA rereleases. They started with the 1s because they are the least popular, now they want to know if it will work with their most popular shoe
Bro they dont have to "Test" they could drop 400K pairs in the marketplace and be 95% sold through same day.. More than likely this will be 2300 pairs for the marketplace (world)    i want these bad boys to be numbered- Word to Toronto

Bro they dont have to "Test" they could drop 400K pairs in the marketplace and be 95% sold through same day.. More than likely this will be 2300 pairs for the marketplace (world)    i want these bad boys to be numbered- Word to Toronto

More than likely based on what? The smell emanating from your toilet while you post this? All the info out there suggests these aren't going to be a 2,300 pair online only release, which is what was first rumored (but never confirmed or verified by anyone). Just based on the number of pics out there already, it's almost certain there aren't only 2,300 pairs. And if there were... wouldn't these pics highlight the numbered insole/tongue? These are almost undoubtedly going to be a quickstrike with strong numbers. It wouldn't make much sense to make this a super rare release and doesn't fit with the strategy that's clearly emerging right now. Figure it out: they're bringing Nike Air back.

More than likely based on what? The smell emanating from your toilet while you post this? All the info out there suggests these aren't going to be a 2,300 pair online only release, which is what was first rumored (but never confirmed or verified by anyone). Just based on the number of pics out there already, it's almost certain there aren't only 2,300 pairs. And if there were... wouldn't these pics highlight the numbered insole/tongue? These are almost undoubtedly going to be a quickstrike with strong numbers. It wouldn't make much sense to make this a super rare release and doesn't fit with the strategy that's clearly emerging right now. Figure it out: they're bringing Nike Air back.
I gotta ride with this assessment here. I know Rodrigo is connected but I think that last post of his was more hope than fact.

Back
Top Bottom