Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Got my 6 pair lol
And you've got 3 pair of royals and 3 pair of corks....blah blah blah

Do you ever have anything worthwhile to add?

And before you confuse my disdain for your constant bragging posts as salt, i've got all 3 pair of those shoes also but so does half this board.

Its just not that rare, well not as rare as you think it might be.

yea got a pair - i think they limited these to 1 per order on nike Europe?

yes they were...got me a sz 11.5 (my size) and a 13 lol...im going to the footlocker release in store tommorow,and if these go for 200 my orders WILL NOT BE PAID lol(i pay via bank transfer)

all that and just 3 posts.YOU WIN.
Ive been reading this forum for like 4 years i just never created an account, literally created it just to say theywere sitting on the EU footlocker. Trying to help people out thats all.

i got that code because ndc eu sent my royal and they had a massive glue stain.

i got my pair from nike.com 12.5 us... to those eu's who are wanting a pair......footlocker.eu :wink: !

^^BTW THIS IS A NICE OPPORTUNITY FOR US EUROPEAN NTERS TO CREATE A mini forum-thread OF OUR OWN IN HERE...this would be helpful imo...they have seperate threads fr us states lol and we don't,i ve mentioned this before no one responded,anyone interested to make a europeans only thread?pm me so we can work this out...kinda like a petition lol

Last edited:
yeah that would help.  Its crazy how the releases here are so much later and so much more expensive!!!

Copped from Nine Store Europe just luck I guess. FL EU crashed first time I struck out on FL. Oh well so to bed. Not queuing in the rain and snow to do in store

I'm from Scotland and a massive J fiend! 8 pairs in 6 months, my veins ITCH for jordans!  **** resellers and people who are only for the hype

yeah that would help.  Its crazy how the releases here are so much later and so much more expensive!!!

i gotcha down for when i create the thread...anyone else feel free to participate and state here or pm...we can make a european network and help each other out with many releases in the future.just a thought

Last edited:
i gotcha down for when i create the thread...anyone else feel free to participate and state here or pm...we can make a european network and help each other out with many releases in the future.just a thought
I am in, to be honest I kind of double dip. Being that I am in the U.S. military, i usually shoot for the american releases and if I strike out I go for the EU ones.

im following everyone interested.sorry for the o/t admins,its useful tho.anyone else just state here or pm me and il follow when i see

I never knew there were so many european people on here. Makes me laugh how people are saying there should be an EU forum so we can 'help each other out' yet reselling stacks of shoes in their sig. Bit pathetic if you ask me...

Whos reselling stacks of shoes? Just because one person is dont lump everyone else in with him. Think

Whos reselling stacks of shoes? Just because one person is dont lump everyone else in with him. Think
The very person suggesting we start this EU thread to 'help each other out' !

(just to be clear, I didn't mean you)

Back
Top Bottom