Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Same for me but phone link down now what size did you order?
I got a size 6 for my girl. I had to get it cuz the guilt of me getting mine and she not getting hers from nikestore was nuts lol. I couldn't do the celebration dance in front of her.

So I got one pair from Nike Store EU dead on 12 and checked out easy with confirmation arriving at 12.04. At the same time my wife was trying in FL EU and dead on 12 we got them in the cart but could not enter payment. It then remained like that till about 1.30am when we gave up. This morning the FL page just redirects to some lame Flight Sc,s or similar so I guess they all sold. Did anyone manage to cop on FL EU website?

This is the first time in a while that FL EU did a timed release and it clearly failed as their servers could not cope with that sudden surge. They normally release at a random time on Saturday morning and that seems to work much better. I hope this experience has taught them to go back to that method. First time I struck out on FL in ages.

Oh well I'm not salty as long as my NS pair actually turn up.

BTW would be really interested to know the experiences of those people at Nike town in London, Stratford and Glasgow opening right now for this release. Was it easy cop? How many people there? How many pairs they have? Living a long way from those three locations makes it impossible for me to go there so interested to hear your experiences.

I bought the wrong size on NDC last night ... 
mean.gif

BTW would be really interested to know the experiences of those people at Nike town in London, Stratford and Glasgow opening right now for this release. Was it easy cop? How many people there? How many pairs they have? Living a long way from those three locations makes it impossible for me to go there so interested to hear your experiences.
Niketown LDN

Last edited:
I had the same trade brewing also. Hmmm...

and yes Rhino i had multiple people interested....I dont think i did anything wrong by talking to others about doing business

Nothing wrong with exploring all your options. It just intrigues me that you had multiple chances of acquiring a pair, but yet you decide to sell your "trade bait" to a friend. Your friend is lucky to have you.

scored a pair of 88 from nikestore europe as well...i thought they were allowing 2 pair...but the qty box would only allow 1...ohh well..by the time these get to the US, it will be $275...so im good on 1 pr...missed out on the US release.
-sf77

^^^I didn't think nikestore europe ship to the US.? Plus with a $275 price tag you're most likely will get hit with customs...So your retail price will be in the $300+ if you get them.

This please. Alarm went off at 3am to get first train to Stratford, but i decided against it after getting a pair on NDC!!! Want to know if i could have got a 2nd pair if ariving at around half 4??

A good load of these have popped up on eBay in the Uk already where resellers were obviously successful in copping in Footlocker and Nike physical stores this morning. The usual suspects are there, I won't name them but y'all in the Uk will know who they are.

Most of them are asking around £320 to £350 on BIN. To put that into context for the mainly US readership that's over $500:smh: SMH! Only one has actually completed at this price so far so it will be interesting to see where the few that are on three day auctions actually end on. I know they are more expensive here with a box price of £165 ($250) and then you got 15% in eBay and pay pal fees and maybe some travel expenses to factor in before adding your desired mark up for your hassle but really? I got my first pair from a connect in Houston about one month ago for about $300 shipped which was almost half the price of what someone 100 miles away from me is charging.

Remember folks as always its not the resellers asking these prices that are only to blame its the people who go ahead and purchase at the ridiculous price who encourage them. Don't do it and they will have to reduce their price as most can't afford to sit on inventory - basic economics.

Even Royals ware only selling for an average of £200 ($300) here.

^^^I didn't think nikestore europe ship to the US.? Plus with a $275 price tag you're most likely will get hit with customs...So your retail price will be in the $300+ if you get them.

I am 99% sure that Nikestore europe will not and do not ship to the US

nowhere in my post did i say that Nikestore Europe was responsible for shipping my order to the US....my purchase was paid for with a UK account, shipped to a UK business...and i dont worry about customs as this will be shipped through my business...the US price on these was about $250, i simply added $25 for shipping....

-sf77

nowhere in my post did i say that Nikestore Europe was responsible for shipping my order to the US....my purchase was paid for with a UK account, shipped to a UK business...and i dont worry about customs as this will be shipped through my business...the US price on these was about $250, i simply added $25 for shipping....

-sf77
smh

-sf77

When there's a will, there's a way.

Good job!

I had the same trade brewing also. Hmmm...

and yes Rhino i had multiple people interested....I dont think i did anything wrong by talking to others about doing business

Nothing wrong with exploring all your options. It just intrigues me that you had multiple chances of acquiring a pair, but yet you decide to sell your "trade bait" to a friend. Your friend is lucky to have you.

I was indecisive but at the end of the day, was it that serious to call me out? :lol:

What would be NT without the drama :lol: back to the discussion...

Successful morning at NikeTown in London, even managed to double up at 79th in line. 

What time did you have to get there to cop your two? You know how many pairs they had?

As far as UK goes it was a pretty high turnout for those wondering.

Back
Top Bottom