Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

what site did you make the trade on? im guessing it wasnt on here

i bet it was on ISS wasnt it :smh:

Some close up pics of my og box from nike.com uk and of my size 10.5 ...all other sizes from dif orders (could only get one per order) came in the normal jordan 3 box...still havent heard back from nike uk rep or anyone else who received this box from their online release

Nobody cares. My only concern is not purchasing fakes, at the end of the day youre wearing the sneakers not the box. 

Last edited:
Nobody cares. My only concern is not purchasing fakes, at the end of the day youre wearing the sneakers not the box. 

Then why do people complain when they get a messed up box.

This box in question is old as hell. That's why he's trying to figure out what's up with it since this is really weird.

Then why do people complain when they get a messed up box.

This box in question is old as hell. That's why he's trying to figure out what's up with it since this is really weird.
Bc when they go to resell it there are questions about the box and why it's not the same as all the others. And that elephant print box is pretty sweet.

Just a question here,,

Why are all the resellers not banned from this website?

They are ripping people off

Destroying the game

Advertising their products in sigs

Is this a money making website? last time i checked it was for sneakerheads, not for people making a quick buck.. they should get no publicity. 

Just a question here,,

Destroying the game

Is this a money making website? last time i checked it was for sneakerheads, not for people making a quick buck.. they should get no publicity. 
probably cuz its not illegal, it sucks and does/is hurt the shoe collecting aspect of it but still not hurting anyone, oh and they're only shoes

Just a question here,,

Destroying the game

So basically ban mods too right?

Last edited:
Just a question here,,

Destroying the game

I wouldn't consider myself a reseller. I buy extra of what I "CAN" buy and hope to TRADE it for ones I couldn't buy. Hopefully to others that do the same. If someone wants to buy it out right that's ok also, as long I can buy what I wanted to trade for in the first place. In no way do I buy to profit.

If we banned everyone who ever sold a pair of kicks there would be like 3 people left...
Just a question here,,

Destroying the game

also, don't ever worry about how much a shoe is worth bc you wouldn't ever allow yourself to sell it (or you would be a reseller).

I could have sold my 88s for £200+ profit, they cost £165... I could have 100% had a pair of lebron corks, I live locally to Hanon and no one camps out for shoes here  but guess what? I wasn't going to use them so why would I bother to buy them?

The logic of buying them to then trade later on is just as broken as buying them to resell. 

Its basic supply and demand, the demand is insane, the supply cannot cope, so even people who do not want them will buy them to sell for profit. But I have no idea how such a thing would be publicized on a website for sneaker "fans". 

You don't think JB limits supply to stoke demand?  The supply can't cope because it's being purposefully suppressed.  Not discounting the natural demand but much of this goes back to the supplier limiting stock to feed hype and thereby creating increased perceived demand. 

Back
Top Bottom